𝐂𝐡.𝟑: "𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫."

A/N
Another chapter, another day of getting flopped..but I'm hoping this story would be noticed tho :D!

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Tanjiro's POV

Ouch..great I'm having a headache..wait. Where am I? Welp..ill just get out of bed and find Tomioka-san.."Woah, watch it Tanjiro..your still dizzy. You gotta rest first.." Zenitsu? Shouldn't he be in class now? "Zenitsu why are you here? Shouldn't you be in class? And how long was I asleep?.." "I dunno. Probably an hour. Three or four. Who knows?" Wait..so does that mean it's time to go home? great...i missed many stuffs.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll let you copy some of notes, I'll just take a picture of it and send it to you." I slowly nodded..i wonder where Tomioka-san and Nezuko is ..then me and zenitsu heard the door open, gosh that made me flinch..

N: "Nii-chan! Are you alright?! I was so worried about you!"

T: "I'm fine...you don't have to worry.."

G: "Thanks for looking out Agatsuma. You may go home now."

Z: "Uh-..y-your welcome!.."

G: "Let's get going now"

Time Skip: Saturday Morning

Still in Tanjiro's POV

"BROTHER WAKE UP!!  WE'RE GOING TO THE PARK!!"  Nezuko yelled, oh come on I just had a good dream.."Alright, alright! Why are you so excited?.." "Because! our friends are gonna be there!"  Zenitsu and Inosuke are gonna be there? Did she tell them to come? Well let's just find out I guess..

Time Skip [At the Park]

Nezuko went to go get some ice cream for the both of us, though we still haven't seen Inosuke and Zenitsu..It won't be a bother to Nezuko if I walk around right?

It won't be a bother to Nezuko if I walk around right?

Woah..the view looks so beautiful. I guess I should go outside some time.

N: " Nii-chan! Oh my gosh there you are! I was worried to the mother of god! I thought you were lost!"

T: "I'm alright.. I was just walking around."

N: "Hm, if you say so. Here's your ice cream by the way!"

T: "Oh than-"

?: "TANJIROOOOO!! HELPP!!!"