69. Emery

I nibble on Grayson's neck until I hear someone sigh.

I pull back away from him and grin up at Rebekah when I see her.

"Hey," I slur. "What're you doing here?"

"Taking you guys somewhere else," Rebekah sighs, pulling me to my feet.

Grayson wraps his hand around my thighs before pulling me back onto his lap.

He kisses me and Rebekah pulls me up again.

"What do you want?" I groan, trying to climb back to Grayson.

"You two need to go somewhere else, Emery," she pulls me towards the door. "You've practically been giving Grayson a lap dance for twenty minutes."

"I don't know what that means," I wrinkle my nose at her.

"It means that you made your boyfriend horny and everyone can see his huge ass boner," she smirks.

I feel Grayson grab at my hand.

I turn around and he's stumbling after me.

"My Gray!" I try to throw myself into his arms but Joslyn comes up behind me, and her and Rebekah pretty much drag me to the car.

They push me into the backseat, and before I can scramble away, they shove Grayson in next to me.

He grins lopsidedly at me.

I cup his face and kiss him.

His hands go to my hair and he pulls me closer.

"Em, you're going to have to wait until we're home. You both need seatbelts on," Joslyn pushes me gently back into the seat.

"But my Gray," I whisper, clinging to him.

"I know, Ems, but you can't be making out while we're driving," she says softly.

"Yes, I can," I scrunch my nose.

She shakes her head before putting my seatbelt on. She does the same for Grayson before getting into the front seat.

Rebekah starts driving and Joslyn exhales loudly.

"They didn't say no sex," Grayson murmurs against my ear.

I smirk at him as he fiddles with my dress.

I pull his shirt over his head and he tugs my dress off, leaving me only in my bra and underwear.

"What the hell are you doing?" Joslyn gasps, her eyes getting wide as she looks back at us. "That's gross! Put your clothes back on!"

"Emery, sit your ass back down. Grayson, keep it in your pants," Rebekah snorts.

I grumble as I plop back down onto the seat.

Grayson keeps grinning at me, and I can't keep myself from smiling back.

"I love you," he slurs.

"I love you too," I giggle.

When we pull up to my house, Joslyn opens the door and Rebekah tries hoisting me out.

"Nope, she's mine," Grayson shakes his head, pulling me into his arms. "Don't touch."

"Grayson, we know she's yours, for fucks sake," Rebekah blows out an exasperated laugh.

"She's mine forever and ever," he pats my head.

Rebekah and Joslyn exchange a glance, sighing.

"We're going to get married. In New York," Grayson says matter-of-factly. "And we're going to have a baby. Emmy, what are we going to name our daughter?"