Chapter 11: The Apology

We all now were heading towards our boards, and after that all of us were thinking of taking science stream, and I thought it would be better that now we focus on our studies and our personality development

We all now were heading towards our boards, and after that all of us were thinking of taking science stream, and I thought it would be better that now we focus on our studies and our personality development. I thought of this and decided I may not decide for others but I want a break from my relationship at least. So, I went straight up to Dhruv and told him the whole thing. He was pretty upset but understood my situation and agreed.

While I was going to talk to Sanya , I saw Dhruv sitting alone and looked quite upset

I went to him and asked " What happened dude?",

"Nothing, just me and Sanya broke up",

before he could say anything further, Sambhav called him. I was sad for Dhruv, but really happy for myself, that even Sanya thinks we should pair up and that's why she broke up with Dhruv.

So, I decided to go and tell her this. I was looking for her in the whole school and then , in front of main stage, she came from backstage after her rehearsals and we bumped into each other , she was about to fall, but I did catch hold of her , and after she stood straight up, she thanked me and asked in exclamation ❗
" What are you doing here?"

" I was looking for you "

" For me?"

" Yes!!"

" Found me ?" she asked while giggling

" Yes, actually I wanted to apologize "

" For what ?"

"For everything, from walking away from conversations, to never take an initiative to talk to you, from saying no to you in ninth to proposing Aditi"

"Proposing Aditi? Was this a wrong decision?"

" Like you said yes to Dhruv to make me jealous and instead of talking to you about it, I went to Aditi and proposed her"

"Okay, but why are you telling this me now?"

"Sanya, you know what the time I spend with you feels perfect , I feel complete around you and you know what people say "People with mutual love connect more", but I feel people with mutual hatred do. Let it be black tea or Deeksha, let it be Azad sir or the sweet talkers, because bitching about something you hate , ranting it completely is so relieving and I get that relief with you."

"But we haven't spent enough time together" she said , taunting me ,

but I handled it well
" What are you talking haven't we spent so much time together , from basketball practices to dance practice ones"

" Is that time enough to know someone?"

" No, but it is at least enough to know if you can know someone more."

" Like, seriously you think we can get along , like we didn't talk properly after that incident"

" We'll see only when it approaches "

" You don't jump in a well to measure the depth "

" But you take part in a competition to see if you win or lose "

" Are you proposing me ?" she said controlling her laughter

"I just know that what I want is to be with you, and I know even you want that that's why you broke up with Dhruv, I didn't broke up with Aditi because that would have hurt her and I know you can disclose this to her in a way better manner"

" Shaurya listen, I know you are joking and I don't have time for this, so let me go"

" I am serious , Sanya"

"Dhruv told you to do this, right?" she said and then called out

" Dhruv, Dhruv , I know you are somewhere here, I am done with this joke please come out"

"Listen , I know you broke up with Dhruv , stop acting"

" Who started it? Yes, I broke up with Dhruv but not because I wanted to be with you but because I wanted to focus on myself, being with you was not even in my mind".

" Okay, so now that you have broke up with Dhruv and I have made my mind to break up with Aditi , I want to tell you that I really like you , being with you is the best thing I can do ❣ "

" Like you really think after that stupid attitude of yours anyone can say yes to you " she said and pushed my shoulder aside and left.

Will after this also, Shaurya break up with Aditi? Or will he try again to talk to Sanya? Will Dhruv and Aditi get to know this?