Part 2

Y/n Pov

Huff.. Huff.. Huff.. Hey Allen why did they have to build the damn headquarters up here!!

I don't know Y/n but talk about ominous this place is creepy. Are you sure this is the place timcanpy?
Sigh.. We might as well go check this place out.

Suddenly, a little black golem flew near us and asking who we are. Allen introduce himself and I did the same.
Both of us were here by way of General Cross Marian's referral. We'd like to request an audience with the head staff of the order.

Then the black golem tell the big face door or gate I suppose to x-ray both of us. It's a method to decipher if someone is an akuma or human.

After a while, the gatekeeper were screaming that both of us is out because he can't see us. The gatekeeper were saying that Allen is an akuma hence the pentacle mark that is on his forehead and we both got accused of being one of the Millennium Earl's men.

Allen Pov

To say both of us were shocked was an understatement. And out of nowhere, a person with a long blue black hair attacking me with his sword. I barely dodge his attack - _-"

You've got some serious guts coming here. The man said.

Wait wait a minute I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding.. Slash!!

Thankfully I manage to block the incoming slash toward me. But my anti akuma weapon is damaged!! How! The akuma bullets couldn't even make a dent to my innocence but his single attack wrecked it?

He seems even more angrier. He asked me about my arm and after explaining to him that my arm is an innocence and me and Y/n were an exorcists, the man were speechless.

GATEKEEPER!!! That person yelled. So after listening to the gatekeeper rambling about how he supposed to tell if he can't see inside our body and what their going to do if both of us were an akuma, I'm back to getting attacked by him. When he's about to unleash his anti akuma weapon at me Y/n interfere with a gush of wind toward him sending him crushing toward the road.

Seeing this as an opportunity I scream telling them that we're not their enemy and master cross should have sent a letter of recommendation.
The letter was addressed to someone named Komui. After a while, the gate was opened.

Komui Pov

It's seems there will be two newcomer for us. Lenalee I want you to help me with the preparations. A boy and a girl that's sent by cross eh? It'll be quite interesting to evaluate them both.

To be continued