Part 13

Allen Pov

I stare helplessly at Suman lifeless eyes. He's still alive but his spirit is dead. There's no sign of recognition from him.

Please say something. Suman? There's no vitality in him. He doesn't talk nor respond to me either.

Damn it! Why did it have to be like this. Maybe there's still a way to help Suman. Timcanpy, get Lenalee and the others. We'll take Suman back to Black order headquarters.

Suddenly, Suman body explode shocking me as I stare dumbfounded at Suman by what is happening.

Goodbye, Suman. Someone said from behind me.

I turn to see a slender man walking toward me.

You! Why did you kill him?!!

'' Hmm, why you ask me. Because it was the order by the Millennium Earl and I just completing my mission. Say boy, are you Allen walker?''

(If only I was stronger, I would be able to save Suman. Not only that, maybe Y/n wouldn't get captured by Road).

Damn it! Cut the crap!! I won't let you destroy the innocence.

'' I'm sorry but shonen you do realize that you can't do anything right now?''

He then proceeded to tell me how his power works. I mean why did you waste your time to explain everything, especially toward your enemy.

I'm not interested to hear your rambling. What happened to my sister? Where is she right now!!

Your no fun shounen. I really want to be friend with you.

Are you crazy?! You're a noah and I'm an exorcist which mean I'm your enemy. I'm not going to be friend with a cold blood murderer.

Well it's not like you have a choice in this matter shounen.

Then he grab my left hand and ripped it off like it was nothing.

I was stunned watching him obliterate my innocence.

Accepting my fate I instructed Timcanpy to get Suman innocence to the others. Tim was hesitant to leave me but without him the others can't find master.

Go Tim!!

That was a wise decision the noah said.

I feel my consciousness slowly fading before closing my eyes.

I'm sorry Y/n...

Tyki Pov

I guess shounen innocence is not the heart. Now my mission is done. I wonder what Y/n would feel if she know that his brother is half dead right now. I'm glad that the Earl didn't give me the order to kill him. I was starting to like him too.

Narrator Pov

All the higher ups were speechless by the current situation. After all, the infamous exorcist named Allen Walker was declare missing in action and his sister is in the hands of the noah family. The two important keys to ending the war is gone and they didn't even get a chance to inspect Y/n innocence hence why right now they're doing an emergency meeting to figure another ways to win this war before the truth comes out.

With careful consideration the first elder give an order to take Y/n back from the noah. If by any chance she refuses to return she must be executed for treason. Her innocence must be retrieve no matter what.

As for Allen Walker if he's alive send him to get his sister back. If everything goes smoothly we'll proceed with the 3rd exorcists plan.
Thus, the meeting ended without any disturbance and it mark the new starting point to everyone in the exorcists side. There will be others that feels reluctant to this order because even the black order has their dark side too.

Inside Allen dream

Where am I ?

Have I entered the world of the dead?

I look upward to see a huge white moon.. There's something unreal about this place.

Huh?

The moon in the sky is white, but... It's reflection on the water is black.

Is that Y/n? Why is she here? Isn't this the realm of the dead?

I approach her and touch her shoulder gently. She turn her head toward me.

I step backward instinctively, her eyes are golden and her skin is gray just like a noah.

She looked at me sadly. I was stunned. My voice stuck inside my throat rendering me from saying anything.

Without warning, a hand appear from the water and grab me.

Who.. Who are you!? I try to pry the hand that grabbing me before a sudden bright light shine through everything and I open my eyes to see a blank wall.

Still shaken from the weird dream. I look around to see I'm inside an infirmary.

I'm alive. I said to myself. That noah didn't kill me but why?

An image of Suman dying flash for a second making me crying. I don't know why I'm crying maybe it was out of grieve or regret. Still I can't stop shaking. After calming myself down I started walking aimlessly searching for a way to go outside.

In no time, I found myself standing in front of a gigantic door. I try to open the door but it won't even budge an inch.

Don't bother. That door won't open. Spoke a voice from behind me.

Is there something you want?

I turn to see a man with a short messy blonde hair standing behind me.

Why won't the door open!? Isn't there any way to open it?

No. There isn't. Why don't you go back? Why do you want to go in there anyway? The man ask.

I can't stop.

Even without your arm?
I mean no offense. I'm Just curious.

Who are you?

I'm Back Chan. I'm a branch director of  black order, Asia branch. Allen walker, would you consider joining us? We want you to switch to the support side of things. You need to find a new path. You do know that there are other jobs in the black order besides exorcist. We'll find something that you can do. If you comply, I'm sure god won't punish you.

God? I don't care about that anymore.

I.. I swore to fight of on my own free will! I swore that I'd destroy the akuma and I swore to protect my sister!

I swore to fight alongside my comrades! I swore I'd save the world!
I swore it to my father!!
To keep moving forward till the day I died!!

I have to keep following this path because it's the only way I can live.

I understand, Allen Walker. I heard the man said.

It seems your in luck. Your innocence is not dead. I have to ask you those questions before. I had to know your heart. You've learned of the fallen ones and tasted suffering and not to mention near death experience. I didn't know if you had the will to return to the battlefield. In order to prevent anyone else from falling.
Komui and I had to know the truth.
Still it was rash of you to say that you don't care about god's wrath.

We need to take care of your bandaged wound. Then we'll talk about restoring your arm.

To be continued