-• Chapter 2 •-

~* Sonic's Pov *~

After Shadow's weird behaviour, I headed back home and decided to text him. He was acting all flustered and just.. odd, rather than emotionless or cold.

 odd, rather than emotionless or cold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! He's so stubborn." I thought out loud, just trying to think of what had happened to make him act that way.
'Was it because I asked him to try smell me? Was it a weird gesture? Because he just stood staring.. weird.' I was so deep in thought I didn't realise he texted me back.

' I was so deep in thought I didn't realise he texted me back

"Wonder why he wanted to know.." I muttered as I made my way up to my room, then flopping onto my bed on my stomach, kicking my legs in the air. Suddenly, a flash of green light lit up my room, I jumped at first then quickly realised that it was Shadow. I turned my head around to see Shadow glaring at me, he looked to be slightly red still.

"Uh.. Why are you here?" I asked, noticing Shadow looking down at the lower part of my body..

"G-get up hedgehog." Shadow grumbled, shifting his eyes away from me. I got up slowly, confused, I met Shadow's gaze and he managed to look even more red.

"Shadow?.." I slightly raised a eyebrow at him. Shadow seemed to be in thought for a moment, before grabbing my face and kissing me!
It lasted for a few seconds before he let go, he had gone completely red and I looked at him with a shocked expression.

"W-What-" I managed to stutter out, but before I could say anything more, another green flash filled the room and he was gone.
'What the fuck..'

~* Shadow's Pov *~

I chaos controlled out of his room quickly, before he could say anything more. I could already hear my phone buzzing, probably was faker.
'Faker. I just kissed him. Shit what have I done... I couldn't help it! What was that perfume?! I want to go back.. the way he looked on the bed.. Ugh! I can't let my.. weird thoughts get the best of me.. I hate this!' I thought to myself, groaning as I punched the wall, it made a dent.

"Fuck!" I cursed, frustrated and well, very horny. 'If that stupid faker didn't show up I wouldn't be like this!'
I kicked off my shoes and crawled into bed, still ignoring the repetitive buzzing of my phone, until it started to get right on my nerves. I snatched the device off of my bedside table, there were a lot of unopened messages from Sonic. I didn't want to answer so I just turned on Do Not Disturb.

~* 3rd Person *~

The blue hedgehog bounced around his room, his mind focused on what had just happened until Tails came in.

"Uh.. Sonic?" Tails asked, Sonic suddenly stopped and lay in his bed, trying to look calm.

"Yeah buddy?" The blue blur replied, rapidly shaking his foot.

"Are you okay? I can literally hear you racing around." Tails raised an eyebrow at his suspicious older 'brother'.

"Perfectly fine bro!" Sonic gave him a thumbs up, even though he wasn't completely fine.

"Okay.. I'm going to bed now, goodnight!" The yellow fox smiled and left, trying not to think too much of it.

"Night.." Sonic dully said, wrapping himself under his covers and attempting to forget about what Shadow did, but he just couldn't. 'Did I like it? Did he like it? Why did he do it? Ugh why doesn't he answer his phone!' Sonic thought to himself as he tried to go to sleep, which he eventually did.

Please vote and comment❤️