-• Chapter 11 •-

votes n comments😛🫶🏼

~* Sonic's Pov *~

I followed the noise of Eggman's pleading, and I found Shadow holding him by the collar and damn did Eggman look fucked up.

"Shadow! Stop!" I sped over and placed my hand on Shadow's shoulder. He looked up at me, furious, but his gaze slightly softened when his eyes met mines.

"Shadow, you can't kill him." I spoke quietly, as much as it would be great for Eggman to not be a threat ever again, killing just isn't the way to do so.

"And why the hell not?" He grumbled, he was slightly panting and gripped Eggman's collar harder.

"It's not the right thing to do, you know that. We've, or well, you've got him now and we can just throw him in the jail."

"Ugh, Faker! If we just get this over and done now, he'll be gone!" Shadow barked back, clearly getting frustrated with me.

"Dude, death doesn't resolve anything! Just let me call Tails back and we'll get him arrested." Shadow glanced back at Eggman, who looked like was ready for passing out, and then looked back at me then dropped him.

"Fine." He scoffed, I then called Tails and the rest to come help up with Eggman.

...

~* 3rd Person *~

"Finally that psycho is behind bars. Will say though, I'll miss beating him, he gave us some pretty good adventures, eh?" The blue blur nudged Tails as they walked up to their house. Everyone else had went home after taking Eggman to G.U.N. and made sure he was locked up.

"Well, I guess so but I don't think he'll be there for long." Tails replied as he opened the door and entered, his brother following behind.

"Hm, let's hope not." Sonic sighed as he plopped himself onto the sofa while Tails headed to the kitchen.

"Chilli dogs for dinner?" The yellow fox called from the other room.

"Uh, duh!" Sonic's face brightened up a little and within a millisecond, he was already standing in front of Tails.

"Do you need help or?.." The blue hedgehog trailed off.

"Nope, I'm okay." Tails smiled and grabbed some ingredients from the fridge.

"Cool! Gonna go a run, see ya soon!" Sonic was about to take off, until Tails quickly spoke.

"Wait! Shadow said you got the nose plugs out, did you? Didn't really know whether to trust him not.." Sonic frowned a little at the last sentence, Tails didn't even trust Shadow. To be fair though it wasn't the truth.

"Uh.. well, no. I had to go off and do something so I told Shadow to tell you I did incase you got like worried or whatever."

"Okay, I'll help you get them out later then!" Tails seemed to not bother much and went back to sorting out dinner.

"Thanks pal!" Sonic winked and sped off.

xxx

A bit earlier

Shadow left after Tails arrived back and skated home in a huff. He burst through the door and Rouge, who was once again sitting on the couch, didn't even flinch. She had gotten used to Shadow usually making an entrance.

"Why are you so dramatic?" She turned her head to look at the ebony hedgehog, who had his trademark scowl on his face.

"I am not dramatic." Shadow kicked the door shut with his skate and practically stomped over to the opposite couch of Rouge.