Crack In Bond 💜

The three sorceres ran towards towards clinic, slamming the door open. All their eyes widen to see the silverette sitting with bandages around her head, shoko soothing her back gently.

Shoko raised her head from silverette as her eyes stared at three men worried. She was about to speak but Kakashi beat it to her.

"Princess you okay?" Kakashi's eyes widen in shock as he cupped her face. The Eternal Magenkyou Sharingan glared right back at him, her face stained with blood tears.

"Princ--" She pulled his hand away from her face, before turning away leaving all shock.

"Luna what happened, my dear? What did he do to you?" Kakashi tried seeing her face but she turned away from him.

"You kept all this secret from me? If only you told me the truth bit by bit yourself, I wouldn't have been in this position. But to think someone else telling about mom to me? Look where your decision lead to?" Luna spoke with strained voice, her throat soar from all crying.

"Luna I didn't wanted to hurt--"

"Just like you didn't wanted to hurt mom?" Kakashi's breath hitched hearing her words.

"He told me everything. No need to keep this secret now, daddy." She whimpers weakly, tears pricking in corner of her eyes as Geto's words continued roaming in her mind.

Kakashi froze, looking back at others who held same expression as him. All turned towards a certain albino, who just stared at silverette silently. Nanami looked at gojo as his eyes widen to see his hands trembling. He looked at gojo, whose breathing became uneven, the longer he stared at wailing beauty.

"To think my mom suffered till that extent? I feel amazed at her power, that she endured t-that long? I think she took right decision that she s-suicided. But I feel so angry at her, that why d-didnt she died earlier?"

"LUNA!"

"WHAT LUNA?" All flinched hearing their screams as both daughter and father glared at each other, their sharingan clashing.

"If she died earlier then neither I would've been born! Why do I get to suffer like this when I don't have anything to do with it? What was her fault even? That she was powerful? That she wanted to live? Or she loved you?"

"KAKASHI!" Nanami shouts as he slapped the silver haired girl. He quickly pulled the girl in his arms as she held her burning cheek, looking at her father with fearful eyes. Kakashi took heavy breath, his hand shaking and throbbing with pain. His eyes widen in fear, seeing tears rolling down her cheeks.

"P-please Kakashi...keep our daughter..safe. Never let her f-feel devoid of m-my love and never h-hurt her please.. promise me k-kakashi.." Ayana whispers her last words as her hand fell from his face, lifeless.

"P-princess I-" She flinched back, hugging Nanami closer as tears filled his eyes. His own daughter, his princess was scared of him? What type of father is he? He, the one who never even raised his voice at her, today raised his hand? He broke his promise to his Aya.

"L-luna please I-"

"P-p-please don't h-hurt me...I'm sorry...I'm sorry. " Tears roll down his cheeks after hearing her hiccups. Nanami looked at Kakashi sadily, soothing luna's back as Shoko placed her hand on Kakashi.

"Luna!" He shouts scared as he watched his daughter running away from him, her tears spilling as one drop landed on his outstretched hand. Nanami and shoko tried comforting him, he looked for gojo who was nowhere to be seen.

"Ahh...s-sensei.." She whimpers as his hand cupped her burning cheek. His blue eyes stared at the red marks with pure rage before kissing it softly.

"I-I never expected t-this from daddy...h-he never once raised his v-voice at me...but today he?" Luna sobs hugging him close as she buried herself in his neck. Gojo sighed deeply, his hands soothing her back gently as he cradled her trembling frame in his lap.

"It's alright luna-chan, Kakashi didn't meant it. He was just upset about ayana that's it. He unintentionally took his anger on you." Gojo whispers softly, cupping her face lovingly as she took shaky breaths.

He gently whipped away her tears, before laying her head on his shoulder. "How much did suguru told you luna-chan?" Gojo asks nervously, patting her head carefully.

"Everything he could," She whispers.

"Gojo-Sensei, if I may ask, if we love someone and that person doesn't love us back, should we let them go?" Luna asks as gojo froze. Memories of ayana returned to him, his grip around Luna tightened.

Her tears, her cries, her begs, everything was fresh in his mind like it was just yesterday.

"My mom did the same, so why did that happened to her? If he truly loved her, he would've let her go. Isn't this what true love means? Or am I just delusional like mom? Is love something else? Something I don't know?" Luna asks looking at him as he gulps.

"Love is the most twisted curse, at least for me. Everyone has different ideologies about love. This emotion is the most dangerous than any other. It can be bend into whatever we want. Love make us do things we don't meant to, but still we do. With love, hatred is born along with many other things to protect it. And when we fail to protect love, we do things which doesn't deserve an apologise." Gojo spoke as Luna listened to him silently.

"Luna-chan did suguru told you who the boy was?" Gojo asks as Luna shooked her head.

"No, he didn't told me who was he. Neither did I even bother to ask. It doesn't concern to me a bit about he was." Luna whispers cuddling in his chest.

He sighs deeply, nuzzling his nose in her neck making her stretch it more for him. He kissed it gently, a shaky moan slipping from her mouth encouraging him more. He began to suck on it, her moans becoming louder the harsher his kisses became. She could feel his large hand fondling with her blouse button before opening them.She brushed her thighs together, heat rising in her body as his kisses trailed down to her shoulder blade.

"You love me? Right?" Gojo grunts kissing her cheekbone as she nods.

"Will you hate me after this? After I?" She gulps, his hot breath tickling against her quivering lips as she pressed them against his. Millions of butterflies fluttered inside her, as she moved her lips against him, following his lead. She opened her eyes slowly, his beautiful blue eyes holding her captivated as she kissed him harder. She parted her lips for him, their tongues engaged in a heated battle, him easily dominating her. A trail of saliva slipped down to her chin as their kiss ended.

Her eyes watered in fear after realising her actions. She was so caught up in her emotions that she didn't saw it was her teacher, not yuta.

"G-gojo-sensei I-mmph" She moans as he pulled her in another kiss, his gaze never leaving her for a second. His hands fondle with her pants making her eyes widen. She quickly pushed him away as she broke down crying.

Gojo finally came in his senses, his eyes widen in shock and fear as he looked at his Luna crying. "L-luna-Chan I-"

"N-no sensei,..forgive me...P-p-please I'm sorry..I-god.." She hiccups scared, as she quickly ran away from him leaving him stunned and heartbroken.