40

Just the way you are- Bruno mars

Levi

It's been 2 weeks since I've made Julie my wife and she has become Mrs Rossi. Our whole time together has been spent laughing, kissing, cuddling and more.

Everytime I look at Julie all I see is perfection and I love her more and more everyday. Julie has recently moved into my room and now we share a room. Julie has also recently convinced me to get a dog named max, and I know he loves her more than me. Guess that makes two of us.

Our proper wedding is in a month and Julie is so excited to see all her best friends again and her family. Unfortunately I don't have any family to invite but I do have Luca, the man who's always been there for me. Lorenzo has been dead for a few weeks now and his funeral is in few days and I still haven't decided if I'm going to go. After all that man did try to kill me and he's barely a father, but Julie keeps telling me to go, so I might.

"Levi?" Julie calls from upstairs.

"Yes love?" I call back.

"Could you help me with some wedding planning?" She calls back out.

"Of course be right there!" I yell and I make my way to our room.

"Hey love, what help you need?" I ask her.

"Okay, pink or red flowers? I can't decide." She tells me flicking her eyes between two photos of pink and red flowers.

"Uhh red?" I say not knowing if it's the right answer.

"But the pink is so pretty..." she whispers.

"Then pink." I say changing my mind to fit her.

"Oh but the red..." she says.

"Baby whatever colour you choose will be perfect." I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Fine red" she gives up.

"Sound amazing to me." I say while I kiss her forehead.

"Also dinners ready soon." I tell her exiting our room.

"Okay coming." She says back still flicking between red and pink.

I love that girl.

__________

Sorry about the short chapter honestly my mind has went blank, also do you guys want a smut chapter for the epilogue, I can't decide if it should be the wedding or that. So please help me decide.
Anyway bye loves 😭

Word count: 385