Chapter 33

^Made by rainbowsans on Tumblr^

3rd POV:
Unsurprisingly for the Chaotic trio, the machine activated once again... Goddammit Chaos-

Edge froze in spot as he noticed the familiar pulse of magic, frowning slightly. While Mystery looked confused as he could sense the magic too... Maybe the training was finally paying off!

Excited at the idea, Mystery went back into the mansion and to the basement... Edge rolling his eyes as he went to grab his exhausted and bruised brother, knowing that Mystery would probably not get hurt like last time.

... Error simply just went back to snacking on his chocolate, greatly amused and entertained by the exhausted Fell.

.
.
.

Classic and Science were already downstairs as they checked the new unconscious guests...

"Yello! How are ze newbies doing?" Mystery spoke up with a grin, while Classic spoke up in his usual lazy and laidback tone.

"They seem fine. They don't seem to be waking up yet though."

Taking the opportunity, Mystery glanced at the new skeletons... Farm, Ccino, Geno, Reaper, Fresh, Lust, Anxiety, Anxiety's brother AKA the concerned boi and Epic.

"Well damn. Looks like the machine felt we didn't have enough people in here!" Mystery said with a chuckle, making the other two skeletons snort.

"Do we have enough places for all of them to get a room?" Science couldn't help but ask Classic.

"Huh... Yeah I think so? I'll have to check later." Classic yawned as he leaned against the wall while Science checked over the machine. "Although not right now. I'm feeling lazy today"

"Don't you always feel lazy?" Mystery commented with a slightly amused grin as he sat up the newcomers and leaned them against the wall. Making sure Anxiety and his brother were close together. But has he was going to lean Fresh against the wall. His hand was suddenly tightly gripped...

...

"Oh hey you're awake!" Mystery grinned at the blank Fresh who showed slight confusion at the new skeleton and their lack of alertness most of the Sanses he had met had.

"I'll let Classic explain to you what happened. I'm busy with making sure the others aren't lied down on the floor and aren't going to feel trapped!"

...

Fresh stood up and headed to Classic. His sunglasses switching to interrogation points as he went back to grinning. "So what's happenin' mah brotato chip?"

Mystery stopped eavesdropping on the conversation as he noticed a skeleton in a cloak, stopping himself from touching them as he whispered to himself in a dry humour. "Yeah, I don't think I want to find out if his deathly touch still works..."

Mystery hummed softly as he stretched slightly, noticing a few were waking up.

"Hello! Sorry for the confusion and the kidnapping. You are currently in Classic's au. His machine started malfunctioning a while ago and a bunch of Sans and Papyrus are stuck here. Feel free to ask Classic for help in getting a room and to know the rules."

... Farm shrugged lightly with a trademark grin. "Thanks mate."

While Ccino seemed more confused and worried about the cats in his shop. Mystery grinning as he noticed them. "Oh nice to finally meet you! I'm Mystery. Nightmare once talked about you when he thought no one was eavesdropping on him"

Ccino shook his concern away as he shook Mystery hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Mystery. It's nice to know that Nightmare talks about- Wait eavesdropped?"