Chapter 35

^u/elchug on r/Undertale^

Mystery POV:
I glanced around slightly as the slight feeling of being watched seemed to have stopped... Quickly dropping the tape in my hand as I quickly walked in the direction of Error's temporary room.

Leaving the half finished box surrounded by zip ties with another smaller box surrounded by zip ties inside it down on the ground as he left Ink's paintbrush inside it...

I quickly opened the door with a few seconds of lockpicking, Error glancing up at me in an annoyed expression. "Wh4t d0 y0u w4nt th1s t1m3?"

... I took a deep breath, preparing myself to tell Error about my past, while feeling a bit nervous at the same time...

"So... Remember in Halloween when I talked about feeling like I was being watched?..." Error looked at me seriously as he sat up from his hammock. "Y3s?..."

"Well... I'm no longer feeling watched so I'll tell you how I know all of this."

I was about to speak up until we both froze as a massive wave of magic passed through the mansion, followed by a yell of happiness... We glanced at each other... And then went down to the basement.

... I did want to be truthful with Error, but how was I supposed to tell him that I knew about them because they are a game/fandom in my world?...

Science POV:
I let out a yell of happiness as the machine started working properly, petting Morty (My cat) next to me.

I grinned happily as everyone either ran down or teleported in.

"What the H E double hockey sticks happened?!" Fell grumbled slightly as he sent a slight glare at Fresh... He was glad that he didn't accidentally swear around Swap and Paps, but he hated how Fresh censored him.

"Good news! The machine is functioning!" I grinned happily, until I noticed Ink appear from an ink puddle.

"Guys guess what? We can universe travel again."

.... I slumped down slightly as Dream patted my back in slight pity.

"Hey... You did do something no one managed to do before. You fixed the machine!" Dream said, which brought me out of my sorrow. Making me grin happily.

3rd POV:
Everyone glanced at each other slightly and started to say their greetings.

"So this is goodbye?" Paps frowned slightly, feeling a bit sad that he has to say goodbye to his alternate brother and self.

"Of course not! We can meet once a week if you want to!" Swap grinned, making Paps smile.

"Does that mean that Mister Mystery will be there?" Swap glanced back at Mystery who gave him a thumbs up with a smile... While trying to get Error to lay down with the cats with him.

"Yes they will!" "Yay!"

____

Anxiety glanced around... He did want to say goodbye, but he felt like it'd make others think he's happy to leave.

Mystery then approached him and handed him a phone. "Here! If you want to speak with anyone or just lurk to see how everyone is doing. Just use this one. It has the general chat in it."

Anxiety nodded slightly. "Thanks..."

"Where's my phone?!" Ink yelled which made Anxiety give Mystery a questioning glance. Only to be met with a grinning Mystery who made a shushing sound.

____

Nightmare hummed in slight satisfaction at the bittersweet emotions that wafted in the air.

This was... An interesting experience, but he'd rather not do this again. Especially with that Ink around.

Nightmare shook his head and sighed slightly as he had to drag Killer away from Dust, due to Killer trying to hug him.

____

Classic yawned slightly as he glanced at Fell and Edge. "Welp... This was fun. See you next Christmas or somethin?"

"I'D RATHER NOT." Classic snorted as Edge headed off to pack up, dragging Fell along with him.

"Can I... Keep this?" Classic was startled as Horror spoke up from behind him... How was he so quiet? Classic glanced at what Horror had in his arms, snorting as he saw Pop-Tarts, chips, Licorice and more.

"Yeah feel free to." Horror nodded with a hum and chewed on licorice as he left to Nightmare's side.

____

Cross stood to the side, blinking slightly as Ccino handed him tea.

"Huh... Thanks?" "You're welcome, I noticed how you seemed tense. Tea helps me relax so I made you some."

"Oh and feel free to come to the cafe if you want to hang out with the cats!"

... Now I know why Boss goes to Ccino's cafe.

"Hey Oreo! Hand me your phone number, brah. I'll send you some gnarly memes"

... I snorted in amusement and handed Epic my phone.
____

"Whoa my brotato! You look like you're down in the dumps!" Fresh slapped Geno's back, earning him a glare.

"I'm heading back to the save screen. Of course I'm not happy." "What? Ya want to stay with Death Touch Guy? How sinful from the SINnamon roll."

Geno groaned at the pun, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he just ignored Fresh and headed to Papyrus who was speaking with Carrot and Concern.

"Nyeh heh heh! Well this has been a pleasure, lazy me and differently clothed me!" Carrot nodded lazily while Concern spoke with enthusiasm too.

"Of course! I'll happily share my spaghetti making skills with you when we meet once more!"

... Geno bit the inside of his cheek as he hesitated before heading to pack up... Freezing up as Paps hugged his leg.

"Sorry for the sudden Great Papyrus hug! But you seemed to need it."

Geno smiled weakly as he thanked Paps...

____

"Geez. This atmosphere is to die for don't ya think?" Reaper grinned while glancing at the smiling Phantom.

"It is!... WAIT... You can see me!" Phantom surprised Reaper as he suddenly started to ramble about topics and people, seemingly having wanted to speak to someone about gossip he heard while floating around... Reaper grinning in slight amusement as he heard about Mystery and the Nightmare gang shenanigans.

Chaos POV:
I couldn't help but feel annoyed and disappointed at how I was forced to stop my fun... Although I guess good things has to come to an end...

"So what did you think about Fate today? She was more aggressive than normal." I let out a soft hum as I thought Anarchy's words over...

"That's true... Do you think she's trying to do something again like when she created the Voices." Karma frowned in concern at my words... Continuing to speak after the few minutes of silence. "We should observe Error for sometime. I have a bad feeling about this."

1070 words

So sorry about to long wait. I lost complete motivation for a while.... But hey. Atleast, I'm back right? :]

Oh and for those who were worried about this being the end. Nah. If I ever decide to drop this which I doubt I would. I'd definitely tell you all first.