Chapter 20

Chapter name- Ishika is pregnant

A few days later, Annie's reports had come. It said that there are 50 percent chances of pregnancy. Annie couldn't wait to have her child in her arms. It was the time for lunch. Everyone was sitting in the garden. When they heard a scream from Agastya's room. Agastya got up. “ Biwi. ” said Agastya and ran up. Behind him Annie, Dhruv, Ruhi, Samarth, Avi and Ridhan ran. Merna, Nikhil and Mr Vyas also followed them.

They came to Agastya's room and knocked on the door. “ Ishika, Ishika, open the door, Biwi. ” said Agastya. Everyone was knocking on the door when Ishika opened the door. Everyone surrounded her. Mr Vyas held her face. “ Are you fine? ” asked Mr Vyas, “ What happened, Ishika? Why did you scream? ” asked Meena. Ishika held Meena's hand. “ Mss actually I missed my periods this month. So I did the pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive. ” said Ishika.

Everyone smiled. “ My child. ” said Mr Vyas and kissed Ishika on her forehead. Ishika smiled. Everyone congratulated her. Agastya came to Ishika and held her face. Then he kissed her on her forehead. “ Ishika, you don't know what happiness you have given me. ” said Agastya. Ishika smiled and hugged Agastya. Rishi came there with Adi. Rishi had gone to pick Adi from school. Adi ran towards Agastya and Ishika. “ Mumma, Papa. ” said Adi.

Agastya and Ishika looked at Adi and then Agastya picked Adi in his arms. “ Adi, now you will get a sister or a brother to play with. ” said Agastya. Adi smiled and then he looked at Ishika. “ Really Mumma? ” asked Adi, “ Yes my baby. ” said Ishika and kissed Adi on his cheeks. Adi was very happy. “ Yeah. I am going to be a big bro. Mumma, I will take care of my brother or sister like they are my children. ” said Adi. No one thought that a 4 year old boy would be able to say something like this.

They all got a smile on their faces and then they all left. Agastya picked Ishika in his arms and got her inside the room. He kept Ishika on the bed. He looked at Ishika. “ Biwi, when will we start feeling the moment of the child? ” asked Agastya. Ishika looked at Agastya who was looking like a small baby. “ Amm, it would take at least 16 to 24 weeks after pregnancy. ”

Agastya kept asking Ishika various questions about pregnancy and Ishika kept replying about them. In Samarth's room, Samarth was sitting when Adi came there. “ Chachu. ” said Adi. Samarth kept the phone on the bed and looked at Adi. “ Yes baby. ” said Samarth. Adi came to Samarth. “ Chachu, I searched for something on Google and I found some food that Mumma should eat during pregnancy. Will you help me make it? ” said Adi.

Samarth smiled and then picked Adi. “ You have come to the wrong person. But I will surely help you. Let's take Ridhan also. ” said Samarth. In Avi and Ridhan's room, Avi was getting ready when Ridhan held her waist. Ridhan kept her head on Avi's shoulder. “ My darling. ” said Ridhan and kissed Avi's neck. Ridhan was teasing Avi. When Samarth came there. “ Oh my god. Avi, Ridhan. ” said Samarth.

Avi and Ridhan quickly looked at Samarth and Adi. “ What happened?” asked Ridhan, “ Rid, Adi wants to make something for Bhabhi. ” replied Samarth. Ridhan came to Samarth and took Adi in his arms. “ Okay, then let's go and make something. ” said Ridhan and took Adi to the kitchen. Samarth turned towards the door when Avi held his hand. Samarth looked at her. “ What happened? ” asked Samarth. Avi came to him. “ Bhai, I think it is time that you marry Ruhi. ” replied Avi.

Samarth smiled. “ I know. Ruhi also wants to get married but I want Parth to be back. ” replied Samarth. Avi smiled and then Samarth came to the kitchen. He saw Ridhan and Adi making some food. Samarth wore the apron and started to help Adi and Ridhan. In Annie and Dhruv's room, Annie was sitting. Dhruv came there. “ Annie. ” said Dhruv. Annie looked at him. “ Hmm. ” said Annie. Dhruv sat down. “ I am so happy for Bhai. ” said Dhruv, “ Yeah, I am too. ” said Annie.

Dhurv looked at Annie. “ Annie, I promise that I will be the best father for my children. I will give all the love that I have experienced in my life. The love papa gave to maa and the love bhai is giving to bhabhi. ” said Dhruv. Annie smiled. “ You are right, Dhruv. You know that I am an orphan and never got the love of family but the Singhania family never let me feel that I am an orphan. ” said Annie, “ And that is the speciality of the Singhania family. ” said Nikhil. Annie and Dhruv looked at Nikhil with a smile on their faces.

After sometime everyone was sitting in the hall when Ruhu came there while dancing. Samarth looked at him. “ What happened? Why are you getting so excited? ” asked Samarth. Ruhi looked at him. “ Come on, Samar stop acting. You know that tomorrow is my birthday. ” said Ruhi, “ Yeah, yeah, we all know that great day when you are born. ” said Dhruv. Ruhi looked at Dhruv. “ Agastya Bhai. ” said Ruhi.

Agastya hit Dhruv on his head. “ I thought that if you get married to Annie then you will have some manners but you are still naughty. ” said Agastya. Dhruv made a face. Ruhi was looking at them. Everyone knew that she was missing Parth a lot. Suddenly the lights closed and they all heard someone's footsteps. Everyone got up. Agastya, Dhurv, Ridhan, Samarth and Rishi stood in front with Ishika, Adi, Annie, Avi and Ruhi behind them.

“ Who is it? ” asked Samarth, “ Your brother-in-law. ” replied the man. The lights came and everyone saw Parth standing there. Ruhi quickly ran towards Parth and hugged him. Parth also hugged her. Ruhi broke into tears. “ Bhai, I can't express in words how much I missed you. ” said Ruhi, “ I know. I also missed you a lot. ” said Parth. When another person came inside. Everyone looked at that person. It was a girl in a pink indian suit.

Ruhi looked at Parth. “ Who is she? ” asked Ruhi, “ She is Vanya, my wife. ” replied Parth. Everyone looked at Parth and Vanya in shock. “ What? You got married but how? ” asked Samarth. Parth held Vanya's hand. “ Samar, Vanya is Patel Sahab's daughter. On his dead bed, he promised me to take care of Vanya and without marriage I couldn't take care of her. So, I married her. ” said Parth, “ That's so nice. Finally, I will get a person with whom I can irritate Bhai. ” said Ruhi with a smile. Everyone smiled.