𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 Before

Dream's POV
✿═════════◈════════✿
Present day
January 2023

I was laying in my bed bored as hell, it was Saturday and all my friends were busy. Princess was doing community service with her aunt, Layla was at a family barbecue and Kayla was at basketball practice then had a game.

I was finna go get something to eat when my phone chimed, I picked it up seeing Kaleb texted me.

Kaleb 🩸☠️
Wanna come over?

Dream 😴
I thought you'd never ask be there in 5! 😛
Kaleb 🩸☠️ liked this message

Kaleb's house wasn't a long walk away from mines really 5-10 minutes, I had already showered and put on my lounge clothes.

✿═════════◈════════✿

Dreams fit ^

I got a brown MK crossbody and put my phone, wallet, keys, and gum inside before walking out the house.

My mom went over her friends house so I just texted letting her know where I was going, Kaleb lived with his cousin, Jacob who was 20 years old. Kaleb's parents had disappeared after going to a party 5 years ago. Their case was closed and labeled a Cold Case.

His aunt had to start taking care of him but she decided to just let them have the house and she stayed in a one bed and bath apartment a couple minutes away. Kaleb doesn't like talking about his parents but hopes they'll come back home safe and sound.

I arrived at Kaleb's house walking up the steps and knocking on the red door. A tall figure came infront of me opening it, "yooo!wassup dream!" Jacob shouted as he gave me a hug.

Jacob and I become close after we went to the store together that one Halloween party. He was really cool and chill, minding his business and staying out of trouble for Kaleb's sake.

"Kaleb down there with Duke, Majesty, king, and Justin. "I thought him and king fell out?" I asked confused it was a whole situation they fought, started a good fight, and almost got expelled.

"Yes they made up a couple weeks ago, I was shocked to." Jacob shrugged walking me downstairs in the basement where I was hit with the strong scent of weed and cologne.

"Ayy! Dream there you are," Kaleb yelled giving me a hug. Kaleb was my boy bestfriend I could trust him with anything and everything. If I committed murder I could go to him and he'll help me out in anyway. "Wassup Kaleb,sup yall!" I greeted the rest of the boys with a smile. I went over to Kaleb's Full sized bed and sat on it.