𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Kaleb's POV

"So what I'm hearing is you want my cousin to track the nigga that took dream and called you?" I asked clarifying the story I heard, right now Majesty and my cousin Chris were at house.

"Mhm, you think you can do it?" Majesty asked looking at Chris, Chris thought for a moment before nodding his head yes.

"Thank you- for the right price," he added on with a smirk. "Nigga what- you think this shit easy nah I might be a lil computer geek but I'm a hustler too." Majesty was getting sick of him interrupting him.

"Igh nigga what you want?" Chris thought for a second before smiling, "Hook me up with that bubbly girl yall hang wit." "Princess?" Kaleb asked confused, he didn't know his cousin shared interest in the girl since they didn't know each other.

"Hell yea she bad as fuck and is my type, so youll do it?" He asked, "only if you can track where that call came from." Majesty agreeed as Chris got his laptop and reached his hand out, majesty was confused.

"Give me ya phone negro!" Chris said playfully, majesty handed him the device before going behind him and looking to see what he was doing.

Chris connect the phone to the laptop entering a bunch of numbers and symbols, majesty never understood hacking he found it only useful in the movies. But now, now things were different.

"Igh I'm almost in give me a seccccc," he dragged on before clicking a key. "Done." He smiled happily at his work, "Not to far from here 20 minutes actually." Chris looked over at majesty who was smiling happily, "Ok what's the address!" Chris gave them the address to what looked like an abandoned house.

Majesty called everyone including the cops, would today be the day they found dream? Would all the hope they thought was lost be found? Or would this blow up in their faces?

April 2023
✿═════════◈════════✿
Kidnappers POV

"You did it?" I asked, "yes sir everything is falling into place just like we want it." Chris said on the phone, "Perfect, now don't mess this up and tell Jacob to stop playing babysitter and come back to work."

I hanged up the phone before going downstairs, "it's show time dream! Everything is falling into place." I said happily as I eyed the girl chained to the bed and a full plate next to her.

"Why you not eating?" Dream looked at me with pure hatred and disgust in her eyes, "fuck you." Is all she said turning around to face the wall, "dream stop talking like that"

I was sick of her complaining I was giving her the life she deserved, I was helping her. "Please let me go home." She pleaded crying softly, "awh baby I know this is hard but once I feel your ready I'll let you go, for now listen to what daddy says."

I kissed her on the forehead before existing ths basemnt, I felt my phone ringing in my pocket and I opened it seeing Chris calling.

"Hey, we on our way." Chris whispered, "ok great the truck just pulled up." Chris nodded hummed in response before hanging up, I went outside to see the truck and pointed to a back door that lead to the basement.

The guy nodded before following going downstairs, my plan was for me to ruin the lives of my enemies, the Henderson's. Dreams parents