Chapter Two: Decision and Determination

It had been five years since my rebirth. My mother died when I was just over a year old, bringing my brother Aegon into the world, but he did not last a year.
I caught a Maester doing something to him, and he died not long after, I tried to tell my new father, but he thought I was making it up, Visery was no better at believing me. Daemon  believed me, though, he said he would protect me, but I informed him that I did not need it and could protect myself.

I had been reading since I was three as I did not want to be too early, but I had been reading books in the library much to the mens dismay.
I also had taken the habit of raiding the Maester rooms for their books and any hidden compartments.
Father was in Kingslanding with King Jeahaerys being the hand, I tried to stop him, but he would not listen.
I remained on Dragonstone learning the castle, I also managed to find several eggs in he pits and moved them somewhere safe.
I also started recruiting people, informants, I made sure they wanted to serve me, and I saved them from something or another person or a family member.

I wanted a vast network in bother Westeros and Essos.
When I discovered I was in House of The Dragon all I wanted to do was scream but I knew I would not stay in to be sold off by sexist bastards, I was went for more and I would get it.

During one of my trips around the keep , I found secret rooms with books on spells, gold, and other Valyrian treasures. I would use the gold to fund my ambition and pay my people well.
I had several ships commissioned with one of my people in Bravvos. It was faster and more efficient to run with a minimal crew.
It wasn't the best the ship I had knowledge of, but it was better than most ships at the moment.

I was on my way back from one of these walks when a guard walked to me.

"Princess, your father has arrived and summoned you."

I nodded and followed the guard, we walked i silence, and I had a thought that I needed a loyal guard for myself.
We walked for a few more minutes before we came to a private waiting room within the keep, and I saw my father and brothers waiting.

"Family"

I say with a cheeky smile, according to my maid, I had all the best of House Targaryen, I had light purple eyes, hugh cheek bones, a well proportioned face and almost pure silver hair but my family say that I have a silent commanding presents that can make a lot men flinch.
Bealor looked at his daughter and saw how much she had grown, it hurt sometimes to look at her because she reminded him of his wife, he loved her but it was time for them to come to kingslanding.

"I will be taking you three to kingslanding, Daemon and Visenya. You will begin your lessons when we arrive."

I snorted at that while looking at him with derision. He looked at me to explain my reaction.

"You mean Daemon will learn to fight, while I am stuck in a room with tittering woman who wouldn't know common sense even if it slapped them in the face or that anyone honestly thinks bedding a fourteen year old girl is actually safe."

They made their jaws drop while looking me then I spent the next hour telling them that girls need a few years of getting their moons blood for their body to adapt and strengthen to be able to have childern otherwise the likelihood of miscarriages and death will increase.
That made them pale a bit, and then I looked at my father before when I could speak.

"I have a proposition for you, Kepa."

He nodded his head me to carry on because this was the first time I had ever done this.

"You will allow me to learn to wield weapons.........let me finish......and I will go to my lady lesson.....no complaints."