The Queen and Kal

After tea and the tailor had left, Kal said, "Um..."

The Queen smiled and said, "Um?"

Kal flushed hot. "May I nurse?"

The Queen stood and took Kal's hand. "Sweet thief," she said softly, "let us retire and do just that."

Kal went joyfully with her and climbed into bed, and the Queen followed after removing her overdress. She tugged down her chemise and let her bountiful breasts free, and Kal fell against her with a happy sigh. All she wanted was the Queen's nipple in her mouth. Once she latched on, she suckled intensely, and she felt Finnula make a soft sound of happiness.

"That's my girl," the Queen murmured, watching as Kal's eyes fluttered closed. She settled one of Kal's hands on her free nipple and encouraged her to tug and play with it as she suckled. "You're doing wonderfully. Keep going."

Kal nursed hard. The Queen was coming to understand that nursing would be what gave Kal the most calm and support. She leaned down and kissed the young woman's temple. "You can nurse whenever you like," she promised her. "I can see it brings you great calm." She gently slid her fingertips along Kal's face. "My sweet girl, my beautiful thief. I could nurse you all day."

Kal popped off with a surprising popping noise, kissed the nipple she had been suckling, and looked up at the Queen with heavy-lidded eyes. "I would nurse all day if you let me."

"If there ever is such a day, I shall conduct all my business from bed. All you need do is ask. I crave nursing you and...I have never felt such a feeling before."

"All I want is the weight of your nipple in my mouth," Kal said softly. She latched back on and suckled tightly, happily.

The Queen noticed Kal squeeze her thighs together, and she reached out with one hand to spread her legs. She snuck a hand down the lace knickers Kal had been wearing and found her hot sex waiting. She sighed at Kal's reaction—a delicious shudder and a moan made thick by the breast in her mouth.

"It's good that I touch you while you nurse," the Queen told her softly. "You need to associate it with pleasure."

Kal curled up tight, and her hips began to push against the Queen's rhythmic touch.

From afar, watching through a crack in the door, Lonnie did her best to stay silent and unseen. She watched the Queen and Kal pleasure each other, and felt her body reacting to it. She couldn't deny that being a valet allowed her to enjoy being a voyeur. She had watched the Queen many other times before, but this time was...different. It was passionate.

Lonnie watched until they came together, and touched herself in secret.