11

Wyatt walked over to Wila and Wynter, he didn't want to talk to his sister right now but he felt like she deserved to know this. "They're saying the alien ship is damaged. It might not survive a launch."

"It's not totally our fault," Wynter put in. "We just wanted to stop them from leaving," she sniffled. 

"Well, serve them right for lying to us."

Wyatt scoffed, "We also lied when we first came here looking for the moonstone."

"Don't you get it? They are stealing from us. They're taking Addison."

"She's choosing to go with them to save her people."

"Well, I don't want her to go."

Wynter shook her head, "Neither do I, but no matter how far away she goes, she'll always be a part of our pack, Willa." 

The three of them just sat and watched the people go by and eventually Willa shot to her feet. Wyatt and Wynter followed her gaze and watched Zed and Terrance come out of Terrance's place. Willa fidgeted and walked up to Terrance. Zed saw her coming first, he leaned down and whispered to him, "Willas coming do you want to see her? I'll tell her if not."

He looked back at Willa and nodded, "She was just protecting Seabrooke, the same way I was protecting Addison. Give us a minute," Zed looked at Willa who by now was right in front of them. He nodded and made himself scares, ducking back into the house, deciding to make Terrance some coffee.

The two of them danced around the issue until Terrance huffed and pulled his hair, "I'm sorry you're the alpha and I shouldn't have tried to fight you."

"No, I'm sorry you gave me a warning jab and I gave you permanent scars on your face." Terrance smiled at Willa making her feel even worse as the scar over his lip tugged seemingly painfully. "I'm so sorry Terrance."

He shook his head, "I'm not in the business of getting rid of friends right now," He hugged his elbows and shrugged. "It's all okay," Zed came back out and handed his boyfriend his travel mug. "Let's go say bye to Addie," he nodded along the other two wolves. Wyatt went along but Wynter had an idea she tapped Willa and whispered to her and the two ran off.

"With the reactor damaged, there is a 67.9% chance that we will not have enough energy to leave orbit," they heard A-li say.

"We must try. The longer we wait, the worse our odds," A-lan added,

Addison nodded, "Okay."

Bree and a good portion of the cheer team walked up to her and held out a set of pink pom poms, "Think of me when you use them. They're supposed to shake, not me."

Addison pulled her into a hug, "I'll miss you, bestie."

"Oh, I'll miss you, extra-terestie," she let out a watery chuckle.

Addison

♪ We are the Mighty Shrimp♪
♪ Couldn't be prouder ♪

Cheerleader

♪ And if you can't hear us♪
♪ We'll cheer a little louder ♪

"I resent that bestie's comment," Terrance said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Addison ran forward, "You came!"

He nodded, "You weren't getting away without me saying goodbye.

"I'm so sorry Terry, I don't wanna leave, but the aliens need to find their home."

He nodded, pushing back tears, he didn't need to cry in front of people again, "Yeah. I know and don't call me Terry." They laughed, he held out his hand and Addison touched it only to shock him again. Terrance huffed and shook off the pain.