Epilogue

Over the years life went on, it got harder sometimes and sometimes it got easier. People like Bucky learned to grow up and people like Terrence learned to appreciate youth and make the most of every day even if you were scared. The aliens' navigating feelings was probably the funniest thing to deal with. As A-spen had learned the hierarchy of the pack they nearly fainted when they realized Willa was the Alpha. From then on, they set off on a seemingly never-ending quest to prove their worth.

A-li was by far the funniest as she had somehow fallen for Bucky and was infuriated with the prospect and spent months trying to push those feelings away. She didn't understand how it happened and had physically tried to attack him more than once. Eventually she came to terms with it and surprisingly he did too. Honestly the two of them were actually pretty cute together.

A-lan had ended up surprisingly figuring things out and within a few months was in a relationship with Kevin. Said boy ended up asking Terrance for help flirting while he and Zed were in the library studying. Without looking up Terrance pointed to Zed, "he did all the flirting. I was a stumbling mess."

"Was?" that earned him a shoulder smack and a chuckle.

Overall, everything was progressing well, of course there were bad days and a fair share of fights between Zed and Terrance, like every couple but they were resolved quickly and usually ended pretty fun for both of them. But there were also great days like the day Zed had proposed. To this day his engagement ring was probably Terrance's favorite piece of jewelry. A cherry red ruby in the middle with silver leaves carved into the band.

It came as no surprise when they were the first of their friends to get married in a huge blow out ceremony. All creatures from humans, to wolves, to Zombies and even Aliens put together the ceremony and party. Basically, they didn't have to pay for a thing and people rode the high of the wedding for the whole month they were gone on their honeymoon. Their Wedding bands ended up being solid black bands instead of the traditional gold ones, something that fit them very well.

Life was good.

~~~

Isaac Necrodopolis was like every other kid in Seabrook: Perfectly imperfect. He was a perfect mess as his parents called him. He was popular and well liked, but that was mostly because of who his parents were. When your parents had a statue in the zombie town square you were bound to be known. He came from a very unique family on top of that; one of his fathers was a kitsune and the other a zombie, his sister was an alien, and he was a werewolf, only thing they were missing was a human but he was half sure his fathers wanted another kid so that was yet to be determined.

He yawned and crawled out of bed. He woke up at the same time he did every day, 7 am, and pulled on a pair of blue jeans and a red t-shirt, he would grab his jacket downstairs. He pulled on a black and blue beaded choker necklace over the iron I necklace his papa gave him, and an assortment of black and gold rings. Many he knew as being passed down from his papa during his school days.

He sighed as he washed his face trying to wake up and brushed his black and white hair out of his face and put in his silver stud earrings. He grabbed the book he was now reading, the original Peter Pan, and his backpack and made his way downstairs where his parents and younger sister were waiting for him. "Hey papa, hey dad," he sat down placing his book beside him and ate his breakfast having a very animated conversation with his sister, who was only a year younger about cheer and football.

"Hey bud," his dad greeted. "Ready for your first day? New school, ready to make some new friends? Maybe you can join a team this year." Zed Necrodopolis was a tall man, somehow even taller than he was back in high school. It served him well as a football player back in his high school and college days. Despite his intimidating stature he was a complete dork and over all a push over when it came to their papa. Even after 25 years of marriage he was still madly in love with his husband. Currently they had a bet going on, "football or cheer squad, what ya feeling?"