17. Some good food

Sean's perspective:

He was still bored, not really having anything to do for a while after cleaning up.

He didn't have to stay like that for long though, as eventually Tonuk came back to the room.

Sean was happy to see it, even if it still absolutely towered over him, though he noticed that this time it had what looked like boots along with its usual clothes.

Tonuk then lowered itself to Sean's level, then using its hands to lightly push him around.

Confused, Sean obliged, walking to the cage again as Tonuk was pushing him.

He got inside reluctantly and Tonuk closed it, then carrying him outside the room.

He looked around, seeing as they walked past the room with the couch, feeling the cold air again as they went out.

They went through a long hallway with more doors like the one he had, then going to a more open room at the end of the hallway.

First thing he saw there was a bunch of spider monkey looking creatures running around, about his size though.

Tonuk lowered him to the ground close to a wall, speaking some more words that he couldn't hear.

He saw as a monkey got closer to his cage, it looked very similar to the ones back on Earth, but way bigger, though still lanky.

It was smelling around and Sean was feeling weirded out, so he sat at the back of the cage, still mad about being carried around like this.

Tonuk picked him back up again and carried him through a door he hadn't noticed before, they finally got away from the monkey, which he appreciated.

He looked outside again, seeing that he was outside of the building.

The freezing cold hit him immediatly and he started shivering, even with the new clothes he had on, and he saw that there was a ton of snow.

He tried ignoring the cold and looked around as Tonuk walked, seeing lots of buildings with opened fronts, and though he didn't manage to recognize what was inside of them, he guessed that it was likely stores.

The outside of the stores was fairly similar, mostly being cream colors and having lots of different paintings on them, though he didn't recognize of what those were either.

There were more members of Tonuk's species walking around, and for some reason he didn't see any of Ri's.

He looked around some more, seeing some trees, these were about as wide and tall as Tonuk, so ~8 meters, they had normal looking leaves but were reddish, like Tonuk's fur.

He wanted to continue looking around, curious despite the awful cold, unfortunately Tonuk went inside another building.

This one was very different from the others, he barely managed to look at the outside as Tonuk walked through a door that sunk into the ground when opened.

The exterior was very big compared to the other buildings, it had the same cream colour, but this one didnt have almost any paintings, instead having a couple wavy lines going around.

The inside was very different, he looked around as he heard that Tonuk took off its boots.

The inside had black walls, the furniture looked to be made out of wood from the trees outside.

Tonuk set him down, Sean was able to see as it started to brush its fur and jumpsuit with its hands, leaving some snow on the floor, which it then brushed outside with its tail as the door then closed.