35. Stressed

Sean's perspective:

He went inside the office and noticed that Ri wasn't paying any attention to him, so he continued to look around.

He noticed that Ri was writing, so, he checked Tonuk's desk in case there was some that he could use, climbing the chair.

There, he saw a lot of long streaks of ink drawn on a page, which didn't look like anything, but still, he didn't want to risk taking something important so he took a page set to the side with nothing on it, along with some ink.

He managed to walk out without being noticed, just barely managing to turn away from Tonuk's view and hiding the folded paper and ink.

He decided to hide in the storage, where he realized that he didn't have any plans on what to do with the paper.

He dipped the tip of his finger, deciding to doodle on the page while deciding wether or not to try writing, which he finally decided to do.

Unfortunately, being focused on what to write made him spill the ink over the floor, barely missing his clothes, but ruining the page.

Just as he was starting to worry on how he was going to clean that up, Ri went into the room, which he quickly got out from, trying to divert its attention.

Thankfully, Ri also wanted to move him away somewhere else, though he was still worried about the spill.

They went to the living room, where he sat down, only to see Tonuk and Ri trying once again to teach him commands, which he proceeded to ignore for a while.

Unfortunately, having the word "Toru" said to him for so long was annoying, plus he needed to figure out what to do, so he gave in reluctantly, finally able to move away.

He realized while walking that there really wasn't anything he could do about the spill, which was made even more apparent when he went into the room, only to be spooked by Tonuk suddenly being there.

He was nudged outside, where he grumbled about the fact that now he would never be able to write again, probably.

He heard Tonuk rummaging through boxes quite a lot, and he was getting worried about what would happen next.

After a while, he heard Tonuk come out of the room, holding the sheet of paper into the kitchen, with a pile of something on top of it, which he couldn't see

Tonuk then came back, going to its office and getting Ri out, making sure to close and now even lock the door, or at least that's what he assumed from a small beep that the door made.

Tonuk sat down in front of him, showing a small tiled piece with what looked to be toys on top of it.

He was confused as to why this was happening, but it didn't seem like Tonuk was mad, surprisingly, and he wasn't about to complain about having no consequences.

He felt a bit bad about what he had done, staring into the dark ceiling for a while, continuing to think about what to do next, completely ignoring everything else on purpose.

He was startled as Tonuk suddenly got up, walking to the couch, where he took the tablet from.

Tonuk started talking into it for a while, fairly quickly.

Meanwhile, he decided to actually look at what the two aliens were playing, where he noticed that there was some sort of very creepy animal figurines on one side.

They looked like a flat faced bear, based on shape, but had massive fangs and were very bulky, so, he wondered what was even happening in that game.

Unfortunately, Ri had stopped playing, eventually also getting up to hear what Tonuk was hearing.

He couldn't do anything but wait for a while, as Ri also started talking which made it oretty hard to focus on anything.

Finally, the call ended after quite a long time, and the two aliens stared at him for a while, as he was laying down splayed on the floor.

He sat up and stared back, until the two started chatting with eachother and thwn started making some more calls, Tonuk on the tablet and Ri on its watch.

He started fiddling around with the game, but couldn't figure out how to get it to start, plus, he probably shouldn't mess around with it.

He was bored, but startled as the weird engine sound from the day before came up again, but at least he knew it was nothing to worry about.

He started sulking a bit, having to continue thinking about things he didn't want to, although eventually he was suddenly presented with the cage, now in front of him.

He looked up confused, and saw that Tonuk was looking down at him through squinted eyes, so it hopefully wasn't bad.

He was taken out of the house and this time he could actually see theough the small windows.

He first noticed that almost everything was covered in snow, which he kind of expected, until he saw two vehicles coming their way.

One was a massive truck looking thing with a scoop at the bottom flinging the snow at the bottom up into an even bigger truck with an open top, which the snow went into.

As the snow was cleared, mostly, he confirmed that the amount of snow was absolutely massive, which had him wondering if that was why he never got to go outside, along with the whole, escaping thing.

After the snow was cleared, two new vehicles came closer, these two were both black and looked very similar to a car, except for what looked to be tank wheels at the bottom, and they parked in front of him, Tonuk and Ri.

He was a bit worried as to what was happening, seeing as someone from Tonuk's species walked out in a very fancy looking white jumpsuit.

Tonuk started walking towards the new alien.

He watched and saw as he was handed off to this new alien by Tonuk.

He was even more confused now, seeing how Tonuk stayed behind as he was taken inside the car, with Tonuk staying behind, staring at him once again.

He was now stressing out massively as the door was closed and the car started moving.

He managed to see that Ri was also in the car, sitting down in front of him, which let him calm down a bit.

Ri started talking with the new alien, meanwhile, he tried distracting himself by looking around the place, noticing that the inside was shaped like a limousine, with seats facing eachother on either side.

This did little to calm him down, so he started worrying about what was happening, and so, he remembered about the ink spill.

He started worrying about if that was something like a last straw type of thing and he was sent off to someone else.

He was now curled up, trying to think of what to do, worrying about what would happen next.

The car accelerated a lot eventually, thankfully it didn't make any turns at that speed, a detail that went unappreciated as he was way too stressed at the moment.

The car started slowing down, until it came to a full stop, and the doors opened.