27

Hay soo, some shit that some of y'all might consider hot (hopefully) is coming up, I don't think I'm the best at writing smut, or fluff, or anything, god I don't even know what I'm doing anymore, but I still hope you enjoy and I hope that y'all's faces hadn't wrinkled up from how cringe this might have been, thanks for reading my story y'all, really grateful, makes me very happy.

1 year later

" When are you going on tour? " Emily asked as she sat on the other side of the dining table opposite Axel and Zack who were sitting next to one another.

" I'm not sure, the agency hadn't informed me of any details yet, just said I might be going on a tour soon " Axel responded as he took a bite of his food.

" Oh my god, I'm so excited, you're taking me with you, right? " Emily asked sounding excited.

" Emily I don't have a job and we don't have money to go on tour with Mr Hendrix here, now can you eat your food in silence" Zack said sounding annoyed, even though he loves his sister more than anything he still can't help but feel annoyed every time she speaks, the second most annoying sound he hears in his life after the sound of the alarm clock is Emily's voice.

" You never let me have fun " she pouted.

" You're 19 for fuck's sake when do you intend on acting like an adult."

" Never, maybe you should learn something from me, you sound and act like a 30-year-old with the lungs of a 50-year-old, maybe try working on acting your age before coming after me " she snickered while sticking her tongue out

" I hope you realize how much being a girl is saving your ass you bitch, if you were a boy I would've ended you, now shut up and eat, you sound annoying," Zack said as he rolled his eyes.

" Are y'all done now " Axel sighed " Emily if I'm going on tour I'm taking you with me don't worry " Axel said as he stuffed his face with more food

" But..........." Zack tried to argue but was immediately cut off.

" If I hear you talking about money again I'm kicking your ass, I have enough money for all three of us, now eat and stop bothering your sister, oh and no more swearing, remember? we talked about that " Axel ordered sounding strict in his tone but in reality, he was holding his boyfriend's hand under the table squeezing it ever so lightly.

A whole year had passed since that whole chaotic episode, Zack and Emily were forced to go to therapy, specifically Zack after Axel had caught him cutting one night.

Zack and Emily are doing better now, Zack had quit his job at the bar and didn't continue his training to be Axel's bodyguard, he just became a stay-at-home boyfriend.

Speaking of boyfriend, Emily still has no clue that they're both dating.

She is still being all delusional and dreaming of the day when Axel and her would get married and have two beautiful kids that she intends on naming George and Maya after their parents' names.

Zack doesn't have the heart to tell her about it now or in fact any time soon but he knows that sooner or later she would know and be sad nonetheless.

" Zack can you help here with something" Axel called out from his room.

Zack was in the kitchen with Emily preparing food together when they heard Axel.