Hijack

Shivay reached the office , he was about to enter his cabin but stopped at threshold seeing the antics of his best friend .

Paridhi was sitting on his chair and was mimicking his actions. She roate the paper wight and looked up in air raising her eyebrow " Mathur , ye koi time hai office ane ka ? "

She changed her position and became employee now " I am sorry sir i was stuck in traf

She again became shivay and raise her palm in air " Not a word Mathur, this office is known for it's discipline and honesty and neither you are honest nor sincere "

' sir , what are you saying...i m very honest with my work "

" Ooo really Mathur , do you think i am fool...i know how you slept in working hours and how many times you have caught in gossiping with your girlfriend ...is it sincerity for you Mathur ?

" I am sorry sir ...i will try my best to not disappoint you again...please give me last chance sir...don't fire me...i have responsibility of my family sir "

" Ok Ok now stop crying , you are not getting termination this time but it's last warning "

" Thank you so much sir..."

" Now go "

Pari rolled her eyes " cerified morons they are "

Shiv couldn't control himself and burst out in laughter. Pari hurriedly stood up from chair and covered her face in embarrassement

" oh god pari you are hilarious " he was laughing loudly holding his stomach

" Shiv abhi ke abhi hasna band karde warna mai na tera mooh noch lungi"

Shiv wiped his tear which came due to excess laughing " Accha choo ke to dikha mujhe "

Pari smiled naughtily " dikhayu kya ? "

Shiv gasped the situation and stepped back " agar tune wo karne ka socha bhi na to "

Pari step ahead but shiv stared running ..they were running inside the cabin , chasing and hurling colourful vocabulary to each other..at last pari hold his hand and ruffled his hair

Shiv whined " pariiiii ..tujhe pata hai na i hate it when someone touch my hair "

Pari patted his cheek " ye to tujhe mujhse panga lene ke pahle sochna chahiye tha "

Shiv was annoyed and was busy in adjusting his hair " tu na ek number ki bandariya hai "

" hawww or tu...chuchundar ( mole )"

" tu churail "

" tu draculla "

" tu haathi "

Pari pulled his hair " tune mujhe motiiiiiiiiiiiikk kaha..mai tujhe chhorungi nahi "

Shiv shouted " ouchhh jungli billi chhor mujhe...

" tune mujhe moti kaha kaiseeeee "

" meri maa galti ho gayi...tu bilkul bhi moti nahi hai "

Pari punched on his stomach and left him

" pagal tu maar dalegi mujhe kisi din " shiv yelped holding his stomach

" to ye tujhe mujhe moti bolne se pahle sochna tha "

" tujhe na chidiya ghar ke andar band karke rakhna chahiye ....kitnj jor se laga ( he said rubbing his stomach )

Pari's demeanor change instantly...she became worried " sach me jada lag gaya kya shivu "

Shiv nodded sadly

RevangeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara