My little one

Pari reached Rathore's mansion , she was worried for Naksha . she asked maid about him who told her that Naksha had locked himself in room. Paridhi rushed toward his room anxiously..

She banged the door " Nik ...Nik please darwaja khol "

The silence was triggering her fear ..she baged the door hardly but there was no response from other side..

" Ramu kaka please jaldi se Naksh ke room ki dublicate chabi leke aye " she asked hurriedly in weary voice

" jee bitiya abhi laya "

Ramu gave her keys ...she opened the door and her heart constricted in pain..the fear which was gnawking her had become true. Naksha was lying on floor curling himself..his whole body was shivering...

One look at him and pari knew he was getting panic attack again..

Paridhi rushed toward him and put his head on her lap..she rubbed his palm " Nik please ankhe khol..please look at me  "

But Naksha was not responding...his hands were getting cold..his body was jerking badly...

Paridhi was breaking inside seeing his condition but she composed herself " kaka ap please isse sambhalye mai injection leke ati hun "

Ramu sat with Naksha..Pari opened the drawer and sighed seeing the medicine with injection..she filled the syringe and went toward Naksha...

" kaka iska haath pakarke rakhye tight se "

Ramu hold his arm and pari injected him and Naksha body got stilled..he stopped strugglingling and got unconscious in Ramu's arm.

Pari's eyes became teary , this was not the first time she was doing it but each time her heart break with same pain . She wiped her tears " kaka isse bed pe litane me madad karye meri "

They both settled him on bed , pari send away Ramu and sat beside Naksha..his pale and lifeless face was churning her from inside .

" kab tak ap Naksha ko uss bat ki saja doge kanha ji jo ise kabhi ki hi nahi ...itna to seh liya hai isne or kitna dard doge isse..apko pata hai na ye teeno kitne important hai mere liye...inke alawa or koi nahi hai mera..please meri family ko itna mat satayo !!!!

She broke down in tears praying to her best friend " kanha ji " who had always been there for her

She broke down in tears praying to her best friend " kanha ji " who had always been there for her ..

.........................................

Siddhartha looked at his best friend who was looking so much scared , he hold his hand " itna pareshan kyun ho raha tu idiot...itni jaldi bhagwan hume nahi bulane wale ...to chill kar "

" how can you be so chilled bro...we are on gun points for god sake " he said anxiously

Sid smiled " because i have my bhaiya Ansh ..or jab tak wo hai mujhe kuch nahi hone denge "