Chapter Eleven

Ashley's POV: 

The day dawned crispy and clear, the sun poured through the window then making the light of the dawn speed into my room. Luckily Damien was not home after the wedding and I was able to sleep alone last night. 

But my joy was once disrupted when the doorknob was twisted sideways, I had dozed off while crying throughout yesterday that I didn't even know when it was morning. Still wrapped up in my wedding gown I tried to get up from the bed, but I wasn't quick enough to get up when the devil walked in.

Just name the devil and here he is………. Damien.

Damien walked in, his gaze moving straight to the picture flame that was hanging on the wall. He looked devastated and yet angry. There was something with the way that he stared at the picture that crushed my heart.

I cleared my throat, trying to compose and remind myself what this demon did to my father but unfortunately, it seems like my little attitude draws his attention.

Our eyes locked, and his face suddenly turned cold and toxic way enough to cringe the bones. I shrink back, clamping the duvet close to my chest as he disgustedly trails his eyes at my body.

"I can see that you haven't taken your bath or you still can't get the wedding off your dull brain," the smoothness of his voice was striking and yet terrifying. "They didn't inform you that I hate dirt," he adds.

   Shame quickly washed over me as I stared down at my appearance, making me to instantly stand up from the bed and stand beside it while looking at him. I didn't even remember that I was still draped in my white wedding gown. 

I watched as he slowly took conscious steps forward, looking straight at the photo frame on the wall as he started removing his wristwatch, necklace, and knuckle golden ring and quietly placed them on top of the pouf through gritted teeth. His gaze did not leave the photo in front of him for once, and for an unknown reason, I felt something eating me up as I continued to look at him, focusing his attention on the woman in the picture.

               I wonder who she is to him. 

However, I was still in my thoughts when he turned to face me and started unbuttoning his shirt. I gulped hard and quickly removed my eyes from him, but sometimes my behavior confused me because I couldn't keep my eyes away from him for long as he started removing his shirt, a nasty and disgusting smirk playing on his bottom lips. 

He slowly removed his clothes and started walking toward the latrine. I couldn't tear my gaze away from the dark dragon tattoo running all over his back, almost covering his body close to his neck, though he still looked captivating and at the same time tempting. 

"Fuck……   snap out of it! Snap out of it, Ash," I shut my eyes, murmuring to myself. Reminding myself what his demon did to my father.

His muscles flexed with every step that he took, and I was left lost as I stared at him. I know that he knows the effect his presence has on me and I swore that those nasty smirks are still roaming around his lips as he made it to the latrine. 

And there is something about his presence that always makes women flocks around him shamelessly and even forgives him even after he might have done one or two to hurt them but I promise him despite the silly effect he has on me which I bet is just a minor lust I will never be one of those women that craves for him not after what this beast do to my father because it is obvious that he has stripped everything away from us.

He has finally gotten what he wants_ the company on a platter of gold…….. A handsome man with a heart of evil. And in this life, I don't think that I would ever forgive Olivia, Layla, and that man in the DDW that very night...... Never!!

The running of the water in the lavatory brought me back to my senses, I swallowed hard and sat back on the bed with so much pain and grief. I'm just imagining what my father will be going through right now. I could have said so about Mason but sadly it seems that he has moved on or was all this like moving to my sister just to hurt me since I bruised his feelings for me? 

I wiped out the stray tears that had managed to roll off my cheeks with the back of my palms, and just then my heart flipped up as the bathroom door opened and he walked out. My eyes hungrily roll all over his wet body as he locks the door behind him.

He sharply turned, making me flinch a little.  He then started taking a few strides toward the king-sized cushion confidently with the towel hanging loosely around his waist that a single hand touch would have the eyes feast on the young man behind his two legs. He sat on the cushion arrogantly, his eyes running all over me again, "Still draped in that gown," he spits harshly.  

The coldness of his voice forcefully dragged me out of the bed, I quickly stood up and headed toward the bathroom in a flash, "You know you should be thanking me for procuring the shame that you caused from your household," he chuckled with so much mockery and venom in his voice.

I halted on my steps and shut my eyes for a while, my hand tightening on the door handle, "In your dreams," I managed to mutter but loud enough for him to hear. I think my word got to him because he suddenly went quiet but not too long. He let out threatening words, his voice was so cold and precarious. "Watch your tongue, young girl, and don't make things hard for yourself here because I don't mind seeing you rot in severe pain throughout your eternal life on this earth,"