Characters 2

GUPTA FAMILY

Mrs. Kanta GUPTA(DADI) - Head of family, sweet and calm lady, loves her grandchildrens most, has 2 sons and 2 daughter, raise her children alone, lost her husband after 10 years of marriage,everyone in the family love's and respects her so much, miss her Youngest grandchild alot...!!

Mr Om & Mrs Sanjana Gupta - Bade Papa & Badi Mummy of Divyanshi, eldest son of Kantaji, old fashioned, lives in Mumbai with their son, parents of 4 child...!!

Mr Ram & Mrs Madhu Gupta - Parents of Divyanshi, Youngest son of Kanta ji, a very sweet couple, loves to tease each other, respect & love Kantaji alot, parents of Divyansh & Divyanshi, misses their daughter alot...!!

Mrs Akshita Samarth Gupta - 32 Years old, eldest daughter of family, is married to doctor Samarth Gupta...!!

Mrs Anjali Shekhar Jaiswal - 30 Years old, is an artist, married to Shekhar Jaiswal(an architecture) who is her bestfriend too, Second daughter of family...!!

Mrs Archita Rohit Verma - 26 Years old, a housewife, is married to her love Rohit Verma (Professor), Third daughter of family, Mainly the reason why Divyanshi not lives with them...!!

Divyanshi Gupta - 21 Years old, Youngest daughter of family, loved by everyone...!!
(This is sufficient as you guys can read about her Character in previous Character sketch)

Aadarsh Gupta - 23 years old, eldest son of family, lives in Mumbai with his Parents due to work, is a software engineer, in love with someone which no one knows except Divyanshi, is a bit arrogant person but for outsiders only...!!

Divyansh Gupta - 21 years old, twin of Divyanshi, Youngest son of family, is in the list of top 3 software engineers of country, no one knows it except his sister, miss her alot, is angry bird...!!