Chapter-1

Gupta Mansion,
New Delhi, East

Dadiii

Divyanshi shouted as she enters in her house and going to meet her family after freaking 5 years (Yet the thing is this house is gifted by her to her grandmother as a repayment...)

Divya

Her grandmother calls her as she reaches towards entrance... Her whole family were happy after seeing her after years which felt like decades...

Divyanshi went towards her grandmother, takes her blessing and hugs her...

Divyanshi- Kaise ho aap dadi or kaisa lga surprise!!

Kanta Gupta(Dadi)- Oh mai to bohot khush hu beta tum btao kaisi hoga or surprise bhi bohot accha tha par tum to kal aane wali thi n...

Divyanshi- Ha dadi kl hi aane wale the hum par soche ki kyu n chal kar surprise de diya jaaye varna aap sab ke chehre par ye wala reaction kaise dekhte...

Dadi- Are beta ye to accha kiya tumne ab aao sabse mil lo itne wakt baad bacchi ghar aayi h...

Divyanshi- Ha ha dadi jaa rhe sabse milne...

Then Divyanshi meets her family and was super happy...

Suddenly someone started calling Kantaji
Mummy, Mummy Ji...

She wokeup and then realise all this was a dream...!!

That's all for today guys I know bohot short parts h or boring bhi but aage aapko bohot maja aane wala h I promise...

And Character sketch is must needed so milte h aapse next part me tab tak ke liye bye!!