《75》

The sound of " unfilial son " was like a thunderclap, causing Xi Jia to freeze on the spot. He stiffly turned his head to look at the little boy.

Perhaps it was because he had always thought Qin Shihuang was a strange man. Hearing him call him " unfilial son," the boy did not pay much attention. Instead, he looked at him up and down in disdain and waved his hand." Crazy." After saying that, he turned around and left. He looked carefree and carefree, as if he did not take this snake psychopath to heart at all.

  Ziying immediately whispered in Xi Jia's ear,"It's the doctor's daughter."

"Huh?" Xi Jia had already guessed, but he still didn't believe it when he really got the answer.

Qin Shi Huang watched helplessly as the little boy turned around and left. He was so angry that he trembled all over, but he could not say a word. Ziying didn't know what to do and could only look at Xi Jia for help.

  Brother Jia's heart paused. He stood up and stopped the boy.

  The boy frowned."What are you doing?"

Brother Jia didn't know what he wanted to do. He couldn't say," You're Fu Su. The man behind you who looks like he's crazy is actually your father from your previous life. His name is Qin Shihuang." After thinking for a long time, Xi Jia saw the boy's expression of " isn't he stupid?" He seemed to be planning to leave again. Xi Jia hurriedly said," Shall I treat you to McDonald's?"

  Boy: "Huh?!"

The answer: "Yes, there's a McDonald's." I…hmm, I'll treat you to McDonald's as an apology?"

  The boy was speechless.

  The next moment, the boy raised his foot and wanted to leave again." You're crazy!"

  Xi Jia was speechless.

In the end, Ziying came forward and invited the boy to McDonald's.

In McDonald's, Qin Shihuang and Ziying sat on one side, Xi Jia and the boy sat on the other side. Qin Shi Huang and the boy sat opposite each other, and they looked at each other. Qin Shi Huang's father stared at the boy, his thin lips pursed tightly, and he didn't speak. He just looked straight at him. The boy simply ignored him and bought a cup of coke casually." I don't want you to treat me."

Ziying smiled and asked Xi Jia to accompany him to order something, leaving space for Shi Huang and the boy.

The two of them waited in line to order. Xi Jia quietly turned around and saw Shi Huang's father staring coldly at the boy. The boy turned to look out of the window disdainfully, not giving the adult a glance.

  Xi Jia looked at it silently for a long time. The more he looked at it, the more he felt that something was wrong.

He had taken history lessons, and he had checked some historical data because of the Qin Shihuang Mausoleum. A few days ago, Daoist Ji Qin of Dinghai Sect was looking for Fu Su and told everyone some secrets of Qin Dynasty. According to him, Gongzi Fusu was a kind-hearted and magnanimous person. He should be easier to talk to and get close to. Could it be that Fusu has been reincarnated so many times that his personality has changed greatly and become like this? He became…daring to say that his father was his son?

  It's not impossible.

After reincarnation, the previous life dissipated and there was no longer any involvement. Even if Fu Su was a girl in this life, it was very possible. He is still a boy, but his character is very different from before, and that is nothing.

  However, Xi Jia was still a little suspicious." Is this really Fu Su?"

The child looked back quietly, sighed softly, and replied,"It's the doctor." He looked exactly like my daughter when she was a child, and when I saw him, my father and I felt an indescribable feeling. He must be the doctor."