《77》

In September, Nan Yi selected the most talented disciple from the new batch of disciples recruited by Ziwei Star House and sent him to the Front Mountain Sect.

True Monarch Xiu had a sharp mouth but a soft heart. Although he hated Nine Heritage Monarch, the former mountain sect was innocent. True Monarch Lian Chen, who died nineteen years ago, was also innocent. The legacy of the Front Mountain Sect had lasted for hundreds of years, and they couldn't be destroyed by a single Nine Heritage Lord. True Lord Nainxiu remembered the old friendship, so he asked his disciple to pick the one with the best aptitude and send it over.

This kind of thing had to be done quietly. It would be a good thing if the disciple could be picked by Yang Ze. If he were in Ziwei Star School, he would at most become an elite disciple. However, if he went to Qianshan Sect, Yangze would treat him as a closed disciple and devote himself to nurturing him. The treatment would definitely be better than in Ziwei Star School.

When True Monarch Xiu mentioned this matter in the WeChat group, everyone felt that it was quite reliable.

[Daoist Qi Shan: Yangze is a little too thoughtful, but with us around, how can he still turn the world upside down?] Little friend Nanyi has always been good at doing things. Let him take care of Yangze this month. Next month, I'll ask my great-granddaughter to take care of him.]

The next morning, Nan Yi took a small turnip head to Dian Province.

Among the younger generation, King Yama Ye had profound magic power and could fly through the void. Nan Yi brought his junior brother to Spring City by plane, then took the train, bus, and finally walked in the mountains for half a day before reaching the front mountain sect. He hadn't even gone in yet. He knocked on the door for half an hour, but no one answered.

Nan Yi gave his master a call, and True Monarch Xiu was also very curious, sending Yang Ze's WeChat number to him.

After adding a WeChat account and making a few more calls, the little turnip was already very impatient in the afternoon. He was originally a seven-or-eight-year-old child, but now he had to fly, train, and walk in the mountains. Little Junior Brother was very unhappy and clamored to leave this place and return to Ziwei Star House.

Nan Yi didn't know how to talk and coldly told his junior brother not to worry. He then sent Yang Ze a WeChat message. The Front Mountain Sect had two layers of formations. One layer was the Front Mountain Sect's original protective formation, and the other layer was a barrier set up by the masters of the Mystic world to prevent Yang Ze from going out casually. Nan Yi had only opened the outer layer of enchantment, but the one inside could not enter at all. He could only wait for Yang Ze to open.

  When evening came, the front door of the Front Mountain Sect finally opened.

Yang Ze was dressed in simple clothes. He stood at the entrance of the Front Mountain Sect and smiled at the first disciple of Ziwei Star House and Little Turnip Head. When that junior brother suddenly saw Yangze, he was a little shy and hid behind Nan Yi. Nan Yi walked forward with a serious face and bowed." Fellow Daoist Yangze."

  Yang Ze smiled and asked,"Is this the child?"

Nan Yi was the disciple of this legendary villain, the Great Demon King Jiu Yi Jun, but he did not show any curiosity at all. Instead, he answered firmly,"Yes." This child's name is Zhao Yu. Master didn't give him a Taoist name. If you are willing to accept him as an apprentice, you can give him a Taoist name. He is talented and has excellent roots. He is quite talented in formations and is very compatible with the cultivation methods of the Front Mountain Sect."

  Yangze lowered his head and looked at the little turnip.

  Zhao Yu mustered up his courage and looked at this strange man.