Chapter 12(Smut)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Author pov :(Start the song)

Jungkook is still holding her hand , guiding her inside the cave , while Sian is admiring the beautiful cave with her innocent eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkook is still holding her hand , guiding her inside the cave , while Sian is admiring the beautiful cave with her innocent eyes.

Jungkook took her to a part of that cave, she gasped as it's a beautiful cave room.

Candles make this room beautiful and romantic.

Sian : Kookie it's too beautiful.*Smile*

Jungkook: I know My Love , I made this cave with my powers.

Sian look at him with amusement.

Jungkook stands in Infront of her & caress her cheek.

Jungkook: Love...hmm....today I need to mark you .

Sian : Mark ? You...mean bite .*innocent*

Jungkook smile & nodded.

Jungkook: As you are my mate it's important to me to mark you as mine .I was waiting for 15 years ,now finally today I will mark you & make you mine forever...*smile*

Sian : Hmm...ok...then bite me...*pout*

Jungkook smirk after seeing her innocent face .

Jungkook: Love Marking means not only bite but making love .

Sian gasped as she knows about it not fully but once her grandma told her about making love .But Grandma just told her that Both male & female would be naked & touch each other, she didn't told the whole thing as she was only 13.

Jungkook: *smirk* Now let's go love .....you will spend a long night .

With that Jungkook carried her in bridal style.

Y/n just hides her face in his neck while Jungkook places wet kisses on her neck . Showering his love on her .

Smut Start🔞: If u r uncomfortable then skip it )

He makes her lay on the bed. He hovered on her & smashed his lips with her ,he was sucking her lips softly . Sian moans as she is feeling now inside her .