Chapter 24

(Start the song )

(Start the song )

Jungkook pov :

I lay her in the casket. I look at her she is looking beautiful but she is dead , my heart is paining for her. Her beautiful eyes are closed forever. I made her wear a White hanbok . I put her fav red rose on her cold hand .

My tears are falling , i lastly peck her pale dry lips . I hold her cold hand & kiss her tummy .

Jungkook : Im sorry baby...appa failed to protect your Eomma & you ...im sorry .*sob*

I can't take it anymore & cry my heart out .

Author pov :

Jin holds Jungkook who is crying like no tomorrow. He removed his hand from Sian's hand.

Sakura : Now bury her ....its going to be evening ....do it fast .

Namjoon nodded & used his power.

Jin holds Jungkook tightly & makes him move away from Sian's coffin.

Namjoon 's power slowly put the casket inside the dug grave.

Jungkook : Hyung....dont....she will be scared ....she hates drakness.....No...NO....dont do this .*cry*

Namjoon didnt stop , his eyes are teary too but he hold himself & do his work .

Jungkook tried to move toward Namjoon but Taehyung used an unconscious spell on Jungkook.

Yoongi holds Jungkook before he falls to the ground.

Tae : Im ...so..sorry Kook...but it was important.*cry*

Sakura : Its ok Taehyung....we are forced to do this. *sad tone*

Sakura patted his little brother's shoulder & looked at the casket. Now it's inside the grave.

All of them take soil & throw it on the casket.

Namjoon lastly uses his soil power & buries Sian properly.

Sakura told them to bury her on his island.