12

[Add bookmark] 

I replied instantly: #I refuse. #

Not long after the message was sent, the phone rang.

Song Haotian actually called me directly.

I wanted to hang up, but it seemed like I was afraid of him.

What's more, I still have to flirt with him, and I still have to have the necessary flirty calls.

I answered the phone and said, "Hello, Brother Song."

Song Goubi is one year younger than me, so calling him "brother" is not an exaggeration.

Song Haotian sneered: "You want me to call you brother?"

No, I don't have such perverted thoughts. It's obviously because you think too much.

but--

"Since you have made such a request, why don't you call me 'brother'?" I teased.

"Brother." Song Haotian said.

This bitch screamed loudly and his voice was deliberately low, making my ears numb.

I cursed "fuck" in a low voice, thinking that this bitch is really capable of bending and stretching. In more than ten years of traveling around the world, this is the first time I have met someone who is more shameless than me.

"Brother, I want to video chat with you." Song Haotian said.

It's "want", not "want", this dog is destined to win.

Of course I have to suppress his arrogance, otherwise Song Goubian will really regard me as a bitch who can be fucked whenever he wants.

"No." I refused so coldly, "I don't do passionate live broadcasts with others."

Song Haotian laughed, a bit resentful.

I know very well that the week after the first passion is the golden time to enhance the relationship.

Now that I have rejected video chatting, of course I have to make up for Song Goubi in other ways.

When it comes to relationships, of course there has to be a back-and-forth. You can't say that Song Gouzi takes the initiative to find me, and I'm trying to save someone else's face.

I coaxed him: "How about we meet tomorrow?"

Song Haotian said coldly: "I refuse."

Oh, you started getting angry with me so quickly.

I sighed and said, "I'll wait for you at the Modern Art Hotel at nine o'clock tomorrow evening."

Song Haotian snorted coldly and hung up the phone.

I smiled nonchalantly, thinking that this bitch had quite a bad temper.

The system said: "Host, why didn't you agree to the video just now? If you chat naked, maybe Song Haotian's favorability will increase again?"

I chuckled and said, "You can indeed gain favor by doing that, but not much."

I won't do that kind of thing that only increases your favorability a little at once.

If I want to do it, I'll do it big, making Song Haotian's heartbeat unbalanced and confused.

"Although mosquitoes are small, they are still meat." The system said painfully, "With the quarrel between you two now, will Song Haotian still go to the appointment tomorrow?"

"Yes." I said firmly.

Song Haotian would not be willing to let go of the opportunity to seduce the Bing Wang's nemesis.