22

22 Big ‍‎‌Breast‌‌‎‍‎‌‌As long as ‍‌‌‎‍love‍‌‎desire‍‎‌‍is excited, milk will flow.

Previous chapter

‎‌‍Catalogue‌‍‍Record‍‎

‍Seal‌‌‎face‎‍

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

"Daughter-in-law?" I teased, "You don't want to accept so many beautiful girls, so you want me, a man, to be your wife? Look at me, I'm neither sweet nor soft, so how can I be a wife?" Woolen cloth?"

Song Haotian looked at me intently and swallowed slightly.

I said fuck in my heart.

What did I say that made this bitch's sexual desire so high?

Song Haotian reached out and grabbed my chest muscles, his Adam's apple rolled down slightly and said, "Your breasts seem to be bigger."

I cursed in my heart that the system is not unified.

After I had sex with Song Haotian last time, the system said that I had overfulfilled the task and wanted to give me a reward.

I originally thought that the system was going to send me money, resources or something.

Who would have thought that this stupid system would "reward" me with "big breasts".

This really hurts me.

My chest muscles were already big, but now they are even bigger - there is not much change in the horizontal size, but the key is that there is a qualitative leap in the vertical thickness.

My breasts are probably comparable to those of a young D-cup model.

Just being big doesn't matter, but what's terrible is that these breasts will... ooze juice when they are aroused.

Yes, just like a woman breastfeeding, milk will flow.

Moreover, I already have a strong sexual desire‍‎‍‎‌.

These ‍‎‌breasts‌‌‎‍‎‌‌, ah, after these breast muscles were "thickened", my sexual desire‍‎‍‎‌ became even stronger.

I have to do it by hand several times a day, and sometimes I even have to do it while reading documents, otherwise the ‎‍‎‌‎ Chicken‎‍‎‌Ba‍‌ and ‌‍‎‍Sao‍‌pussy‎‌‎ are really unbearable.

You want to ask me why I didn’t find a woman to solve my needs?

Hey, I have an extra pussy now, and the more people I sleep with, the more risks I will be exposed to.

It's impossible for me to find a woman until I figure out how to deal with this pussy.

But of course I couldn't tell Song Haotian these plans.

Loading...

Not loaded, please try [Refresh the web page] or [Turn off novel mode] or [Turn off ad blocking].

It is recommended to use [Firefox] or [Chrome] to open and bookmark it!

Collection website: www.keyixs.com

(>人<;)

[Add bookmark]

03

.

Previous chapter

‎‍‎Catalog‎‍‌

‌Cover‌

Next chapter

+

Popular novel recommendations

[Quickly wear] NP is watered by big guys day and night

The favored little flower demon【Quick Wear】

Body Transformation App [General Attack Hero Fall]

Crying every day is nothing but black‌‍beautiful‎‍‍people‍‌‍‌Senior brother

Was turned over by Zhuma's arch-enemy C

Fragrance in the tent

Recently updated novels

Crazy criticism of the chaotic world (‌‎‍高‎‌‎‍‍h‍‎‍‎)

Face mask

Dragon-Dragon Battle

After having the N·TR system【General·Attack】

I was forced to give birth to a child by Erha (female version/nph‍‎‍‎beast‍‎‌‍‎intercourse‌‍/‌‎‌‍Incest‎‌‎‌‍Lun‍‌‍‎‎)

A passerby was forced to have sex with the male protagonist who was criticized by crazy people

the most important little things

front page ‌‍Read‎‌Read‍‎‎Record‌‌‍ ‌‌Search‌‍Search‌小‌‎‌Say‎ top