Chapter Nine: The Punishment

Warnings- slow burn, short chapter, slight cussing, light smut (rubbing) punishment (orgasm denial) jealousy issues toxic Miguel and toxic Y/N.

Announcement- you guys my first book is coming out on Kindle and paperbacks on Amazon in three days!!!! I am so excited for mafioso secrets to be out!

Miguel didn't even give me a chance to catch my breath. He shoved us to the laundry room so quickly. That my head is spinning in fucking teacups.

"I'm sorry—"

"Too late for that shit. Turn around." he deadpanned front and center. My heart began to palpate as my legs shook.

I didn't want to turn around. I was scared, yet I felt so much heat coursing through my core. My womanhood was excited as fuck to get some action finally. But I was also shaking with fear.

Not only was his entire face clenched tight, but if I didn't know better, he looked like he was about to run me over with his car.

I'm going to need to call All-State.

Yet, his features are hard and stern. He looks hot as hell. I could care less if he killed me.

At least he'll have my blood in his hands and no one else's.

Jesus, I need to stop reading dark romances. What the hell am I saying? Like, I'm not delusional already.

Eh, a bit more won't hurt.

I managed to turn around, my back facing him. Even his footsteps sound angry. They stomp through the wood floor as he storms behind me.

I gulp as my pussy pulsates to the chilling unknown of what he's going to do.

Maybe he'll slap my ass and make me count. Then he'll reward me for being a good girl. He'll finally break. And the waiting game will be over.

Bye, bye bitch.

I was smiling at the thought until a tug on my hair made me shriek in pain. Miguel fisted my hair, forcing me to tilt back and cry out.

"Why are you smiling? Do you think what you did was funny? I almost drown Ted in the pool. I was this close to making a scene. You're lucky your dad didn't fucking see." he snarled.

No, Dad didn't see because he was too busy talking with Ms. Gentry.

I need to figure out what's going on with that...

"His name is Todd." I stutter through clattering teeth.

"Mariposa!"

"Sorry! I was correcting you!" I flinched harder as he tugged back harder.

His hot air blazes on my skin, boiling my insides. He presses against my back, pinning my front against the dryer.

A hollow gasp leaves me, feeling his hard erection poking me.

Eight inches, definitely eight inches.

He lets go of my hair, and my scalp burns, throbbing. Yet, I don't care.

His wandering hand snakes to the hem of my short dress, and I bite my lip.

He bunches the dress up, and I bite my bottom lip. The heat intensifies in my core. "Don't get too excited. I'm only feeling how wet you are."

Pushing my panties to the side, his finger runs through the stream my pussy produced for him. However, that stream turned into a waterfall when Miguel brought his finger up to his lips and dipped his finger in his mouth, tasting me.