PART 13

~At Shu's police station~

Shu entered the police station after solving a case but was confused when he saw everyone staring at him and some were whispering.

Shu : What happened?? Why are you all staring at me??

But none of them said anything.

Shu : Will anyone tell me??!

Fubuki : Shu...Our hod arrives....

Shu : Huh? Why so suddenly??

(Let me tell you all Shu is the deputy head of his department and their HOD comes to check only in monthly or emergency or serious situations)

Fubuki : He calls you in his cabin...

Shu quickly went into their hod cabin.

Hod : Shu...I am so disappointed.

Shu : What happened Sir?

Hod : See this...

He handed him a letter. Shu opened it and was shocked. It is a notice that he is suspended for 8 months.

Shu : B-But W-Why?

Hod : It comes from our seniors. And do you know why and how? Because the father of Phi Kuromi files a case on you that you manipulated and forcefully married Officer Hada's daughter!!!

Shu : N-No Sir! It's not true!

Hod : Really?! Did you not marry her?

Shu : I did but I did that only for her--

Hod : Enough Shu!! I told you to save her, not go and marry her. I am sorry to say but you are suspended Officer Kurenai!!!

Shu : But sir--

Hod : ENOUGH!! NOW GET OUT!! DO YOU WANT TO GO JAIL OR WANT TO SUSPEND FOREVER?!!! And officer Silas will be deputy head from now on!

Shu silently went outside only to find Silas smirking at him. He is Shu's competitor from the start and didn't miss a chance to humiliate him.

Silas : Wow! Wow! Sir Kurenai, see you! You are not worth a police officer!! *laughs* Maybe you can become my cabin's cleaner as now you are jobless!

Silas started saying more humiliating words to him, making Shu's blood boil but he couldn't do anything. He angrily went out and drove to his house and went straight in his bedroom.
He frustratedly sat on the edge of the bed while holding his head.
Y/n entered the room with a tray of food in her hands.

Y/n : Here...eat your food...

Shu : I don't want to. Take it back.

Y/n : Why? Wasting food is a bad habitat! Besides, mom told me to make you eat it...So eat.

Shu : I said I don't want to eat!! Why are you not understanding!?!

Y/n : At Least eat a bit...

Shu frustratedly stood up to decline but his hand accidentally hit the plate making it fall on the floor.
Y/n angrily glared at him.

Y/n : What the hell you did?!!

Shu : I told you I don't want to eat but you stay stubborn!!? And why did you do all this? You never did that!!

Y/n : Stubborn?!! I just came here because mom said so!! Otherwise, I don't care!

Shu : Oh wow! I did so many things and you don't even care?!! You just come because mom asked you!?

Y/n : So what?!

Shu : See this!! Because of you all this happened!

He handed her the letter. She read it and said,

Y/n : Oh! So you're blaming me for your suspension?!

Shu : I am not blaming you! But you are a part of it! And you don't even care about me!?

Y/n : Why are you repeating the same thing?! Don't forget our marriage is only a deal! You said this yourself.

Shu : I remember!!

Y/n : Then why?!! If you want to confront then ask the girl who is in your heart already!!

Shu : LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!!!

Y/n : DON'T SHOUT!! I AM GOING!!

Y/n grabbed her pillow and left the room.

Shu : *sights* If I can't prove myself then my whole career will be ruined....What will I do now? May I ask for help from Fubuki? Yes maybe--

Y/n : Shu....

Shu : Argh!! What now??!

Y/n : Clean the mess that you did!! I am not going to do that!!

She left. Shu frowned and shook his head. He hears a door knock.

Shu : Y/n! Go!! I will clean this--

He stopped when he saw it's not Y/n it's Dalny.

Dalny : Shu...I heard your and Y/n talk. I am feeling very sorry for you. I don't understand why she is so stubborn?! But don't worry Shu...As a friend I am here for you.

Shu : Were you eavesdropping on us?

D

alny : N-No no...I just--

Shu : *sights* I don't need anyone you can go.

Dalny left from there.

~On other side~

Y/n : How dare he talk to me like this?!!

Y/n said angrily walking here and there in Sora's room.

Sora : Calm down noona...

Y/n : But he!? Argh!!

Sora : I can understand noona...Sometimes when my brother is angry at someone. He just got out of control...Only Free brother can calm him down...*sad tone*

Y/n : Free Brother? Shu have a brother??

Sora : Yes...he is our cousin brother, which means our aunt's (Mrs. Hoya) son but Shu brother loves him very very much and Free brother too. They had a very deep bonding but...He went missing....the day after his marriage with Dalny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Sorry that I didn't update these days. I am not busy even but the reason is *sights* my sister. I am really Now fed up with her....She is really becoming toxic day by day. When I want to say something to my parents about my problems and stress... she always come in between....and even taunt me and said I am useless?!! This is really getting serious now. She is becoming the reason of my tears. 😔