Part 2

Mrs. Hoya : The next owner will be the one who gives me an heir first.

Y/n : Heir?? Seriously? Don't you think you're thinking of your benefit?

Mrs. Hoya : No! My mother-in-law did the same. Her thought was that if a woman was able to carry a child then she was also able to handle the whole house. And this is our family's old tradition. So you have to follow it!!

Y/n : Keep your house to yourself then!

She said and left from there. Sora also left to attend a call. Mrs. Hoya looked at Dalny.

Mrs. Hoya: Leave Y/n...Dear...don't you think it's time for you and free to welcome a child?

Dalny: But–

Mrs. Hoya : You are our big daughter-in-law and I want you to handle this house and become all the property owner...You are a literate girl unlike me and still jobless. Y/n, Shu and Free all have their secure jobs and properties but you don't have anything. So...think about it.

Dalny : But Free said–

Mrs. Hoya : Free also wants a child. It was his dream to become a father after the marriage with you. But I think he suppressed his wish for you....

Dalny : W-What?

Mrs. Hoya : Yes dear...That's why I am saying. It's good for everyone. I am not forcing myself to think about it for once.

~Time Skip to night~

Free entered his room after a tiring day. Dalny went to him, helping him to take his coat out.

Dalny: How was your day?

Free : It was Good. Yours?

Dalny: Yeah mine too...but it was a little tiring..

Free : You ate your dinner?

She shook her head in denial.

Free : Why??

Dalny : Umm...I was waiting for you so we could eat together...

Free : O-Oh...

He felt butterflies in his stomach as it was the first time something like this happened.

After eating together, Free was arranging his clothes in the cupboard when suddenly Dalny back hugged him, making him freeze.

Free : D-Dalny?

Dalny: Is this true that you wished for a baby?

Free : Huh?

Dalny : Please don't lie...Tell me honestly.

He sighed and turned around.

Free : Yes I wished but don't mind it.

Dalny: Why not? You are my husband! A-And I want to fulfill your wish...I want to accept you from both my mind and body.

She wrapped his hands around her waist and leaned closer.

Dalny : I am ready Free. Let's take our relationship further. Make love to me...

Free felt warm by her touch. It felt like a dream to him. Everything was feeling like a dream, her sweet words and touch. He leaned closer too.

Free : Your wish is my command, sweetheart...

He kissed her softly and gently laid her on the bed.

~Meanwhile~

~Shu's pov~

I finished my work and went to our date place. It was a food fair. I chose this because I know how much she loves food. I looked here and there for Y/n but couldn't find her.

Shu : *sights* This girl...again late.

I sighed and went to take a seat but suddenly someone blinds me with their hands. I smiled as I knew who it was.

Shu : Y/n?

Y/n: Aish! You weren't scared!

She pouted and I chucked seeing her being all cute.

Y/n: Can we go to the nearby mall first? I want to buy something for Sora as her birthday is coming up!

I nodded and we went to the mall. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : What do you think happened next? Comment your thoughts ❤

Please vote, share and comment ♡