Chapter 10 :- How shameless

( Vegas POV)

After finished lunch, Venice gives single - single bite to me and Pete by his hand......
This moment is really precious for me when we family members feeding each other by our hands.....

Venice washed his hand and came to me to help me......

"Let me help you Dad, you enjoy your coffee....... Venice says....

I see a house helper ledy came to our bedroom with 3 cups of coffee

"Just one minute son, Keep this suit on top so that I don't have to struggle to find it....." i replied to Venice.....

When Venice took my shirt and put it in the suitcase, suddenly his eyes fell on my hands......

I notice that Venice continuously looked at my hands, I follow his eyes then i see that there was blood on my hands and my wrist watch too , it seems dry.....

I quickly took my hands back and looked into Venice's eyes, Venice looking at me with surprise and questionsy.....

I can't see more in Venice's eyes....
so I immediately left the bedroom and , went towards the study room.....

Standing in the study room for a while, And past flashbacks comes into my mind " when because of me Pete and Venice struggled a lot and faced a hard time......Remembering all the things I feel that what kind of my behaviour can hurt him...... because of me he lost his precious moments of his childhood .... knowingly or unknowingly i ruined his childhood......

 knowingly or unknowingly i ruined his childhood