Chapter 16 :- Hug to Dylan

( Venice Pov )

Dylan drove the car at full speed on the way home, then suddenly halfway in the car I started feeling unwell.....

I told Dylan to stop the car, I got out of the car, the effect of the medicine had worn off and then I started vomiting.....

"Master Venice..... Are you fine, your condition is getting worse...... Kindly Sit in the car and I take you to the hospital....." Dylan said.....

Dylan gave me a water bottle and said
" I informed Mr. Vegas and Pete sir about your condition"......

"No, there is no need: I am fine, If dad and Papa find out about my condition then they will get unnecessarily worried......" I Said.....

Dylan gave me 3 bottles of water one by one, but because of vomiting..... I wanted more water.....

"Wait here sir for me, I Bring you water for you nearby", Dylan said.....

" Will you find any departmental shops open at this time?" I asked.....

"So you come to the hospital with me, otherwise it's becoming very critical" Dylan said.....

"No, everyone knows Dad, If anyone saw me like this in the hospital then they would think the same thing that I'm a drug addict or something else" I Said.....

Suddenly a rider bike stopped near us, who gave us a water bottle, he was wearing a helmet and gloves in his hands......

That person handed me the water bottle, I thanked him but without giving any reply he put the bike in full speed and drove away from there

Dylan and I looked at the bottle in surprise, and we saw his following direction, now that the bike person has disappeared......

I opened the coke and tried to drink water but Dylan stopped me and said......

"Don't Sir.... It might contain poison"

Then my eyes fell on the ring on the bottle..... where was the logo of our company.....