C H A P T E R 4

Votee for the upcoming chapters pleaseee
Comment your thoughts don't be a silent reader
Follow up for more updates 💜💜💜

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Yn pov

In the sterile surroundings of the hospital room, my senses gradually regained I slowly opened my eyes white walls coming in my view I could smell scent of antiseptic in the air and hear faint beep emanated from the heart monitor, a steady reminder of the vitality pulsing through my veins.

I try to look here and there but I feel too weak for it . Finally the door of the room opens and I see my dad coming towards me

His eyes holding fear and love at the same time. He comes closer and crasses my hair " how are you feeling yn "
“ good but a little exhausted ” my voice comes out feeble he looks at me in an apologetic way “im sorry I couldn't save you in time my dear” he says.

“no it's okay it's not your fault ” I say smiling weakly suddenly the doctor comes in and checks on the machines
“ she's doing fine Mr Choi ” . “ oh thank God I got so worried ” dad said

But a thought struck my mind who helped me get here? How come I ended up like this? . Questions clouded my mind as I couldn't remember anything my head aching.

Suddenly someone opened the door and I looked up to see jungkook with a worried yet composed figure. Jungkook's return to the hospital room, the concern in his eyes was tinged with a trace of sternness. His gaze met mine, and a deep exhale preceded the gentle yet firm rebuke that followed.

"Yn, I can't believe you were so careless," Jungkook's voice carried a weight of worry, his words tinged with a touch of frustration. “ I - I was careful but I don't know what -” . I was talking to him and was about to tell him that I didn't remember but

the doctor said “ please don't pressurize the patient to think right now she has injured her head and the impact must have compleled her to forget things she'll remember everything at her own pace ”

He stated and jungkook was listening carefully to what he was saying. The doctor left and my father left too with him in order to complete the hospital formalities.

Jungkook takes a minute to seat himself He took a seat beside the bed, his eyes fixed on mine, and continued, "You have to be more mindful of your surroundings. Accidents like this could have serious consequences."The seriousness in his tone resonated, and a subtle tension settled in the air. My gaze dropped for a moment, a mix of guilt and understanding coloring my expression. I nodded, acknowledging the gravity of the situation and the impact of my unintentional actions.

“ you are so selfish to do something like this like really? Crossing a road while talking on the phone ? Stop being childish.”

He ran a hand through his hair, a gesture of both frustration and exhaustion, as if trying to dispel the lingering worry. I look down as I feel guilty his words are too hurtful at the moment.

The subdued atmosphere in the hospital room was shattered by a quiet sob that escaped my lips, the weight of the scolding and the overwhelming day finally finding an emotional outlet. The sound lingered in the air, a vulnerable expression of the complex emotions that had woven through the day.

Jungkook's eyes widened with realization, the lines of concern on his face deepening. Instantly, he abandoned the seat and moved closer, his earlier sternness replaced by a gentle urgency. His hand reached out, offering a reassuring touch as he spoke with a softened tone."Yn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh," he admitted, his voice laced with a mixture of regret and empathy. "I know you've always longed for comfort, especially when things get tough. I should have been more understanding."