No Rhinestones! (Cleo X Pesto)

Ok, so quick AN before we begin.

This is a fanfic of a ship from the show Crash and Bernstein that played on Disney XD.

I feel like I have to tell you the characters beforehand because I'm pretty sure no one remembers this show.

Basically, the show is about Wyatt (13) and his adopted puppet brother Crash (idk barely 1 acts like a tween boy).

As well as his mum and three sisters.

His sisters are Amanda (the oldest, probably 16), Jasmine (the youngest, 7) and most important to this story Cleo (who is one year younger than Wyatt, 12)

You also need to know about Wyatt's best friend, Pesto (13).

Yes, his name is Pesto and he can be quite oblivious but is full of self-love.

Pesto in the show has a crush on Amanda while Cleo has a crush on him.

Cleo has her own clothing company called Cleo and she can be bossy and mean.

For the sake of the story, I've aged them up so Cleo is 18 and Pesto is 19.

Also in the show Cleo and Wyatt share a room, so let's just say they've moved to a slightly bigger apartment so they have their own rooms

--------------------------------------------------------------

*Ping*

I look down at my phone.

¤-------------------¤
Cleo 🤩

[I need your help with some ideas for 💫Cleo💫]

[Okay. What exactly do you need?]

[Meet me in my office]

[Your office?]

[My room idiot]

[Okay I'll be there soon]

[Oh and don't tell anyone. I don't need people to know I had a guy help me design clothes]

[What about Wyatt?]

[No]

[Hurry, no one is home]

[On my way]

¤-------------------¤

I get up from my bed and leave my house, grabbing a jacket on the way out. I walk down the street and into the apartment building. I walk to the Bernstein's apartment, opening the door. 'They really should lock this' I think before knocking on Cleo's room.

"Come in!" Cleo says in a sing-song voice. I walk in and nod at her, taking a seat on her bed as she finishes using her sewing machine and turns to me.

"Alright, so what do you need help with?" I ask, confused. She sighs.

"Apparently my line of clothes needs a wider appeal. They're "too girly". So I need you to help me come up with ideas for more masculine but still fashionable clothes. You know something nice and flashy but yet cool, that even guys would wear." She explains grabbing her sketchbook.

"Okay but why me?" I ask. She raises her eyebrow. "Because out of all the men I know, you have the best sense of style. Duh!" She says flipping threw the book. "Cool." I say quietly smiling.

"Alright, so I was thinking we could do some T-shirts and pants, you know because men don't typically wear dresses. I was coming up with some ideas, what do you think of these?" She asks to move to sit next to me, placing the book on both our laps.

"Uh well, they, uh men, don't typically wear rhinestones either, but maybe we could have one shirt with them. Like this design, it could have a rhinestone rose in between the teeth of the skull." I say pointing at the design.