- CHAPTER II

— 𝓜𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

       Together, Akaashi and you had made a small list of boundaries and decided on a story. You and him were both okay with hand holding, and small touching, nothing major like kissing, nicknames were okay, you expressed your hatred for anything cheesey, and you both decided first names were okay as well. Your story was solid: you guys had known eachother since last year but didnt start dating until a month ago. You guys went over alot of small details, like how, when, and why you guys got together, along with first dates and such.

       Throughout the conversation you guys had learned that you did indeed have alot of things in common such as reading, and your guy's appreciation of the arts. Bokuto had suggested you guys go on a fake date, just so you would have at least something to refer to when trying to make your guy's story believable. You guys agreed to meet up at an art gallery that was sponsoring the universities art students one day this week. In fact, you were one of the students being showcased due to your affiliation with the school's art club.

You had made your way out of the library, heading to your next class. Akaashi had given you his number in case you had any questions or just needed somebody to talk to. He was quite nice if you were being honest. You appreciated his sincere personality and how empathetic he was. You were glad actually that it was Akaashi going as your date and not Bokuto. Bokuto was amazing, but you knew your family would like Akaashi so much more.

Walking into your communications class you sat in your usual seat, taking out a notebook for notes. The class had been required for your degree, it wasnt anything hard though. The semester had four main projects, each one with a presentation included. You had noticed someone sit next to you, looking up slightly you were kind of surprised to see Akaashi there. Did he walk behind you the whole time?

"I guess I didn't realize you were in here." Akaashi smiled at you.

"I was surprised to be honest. I had made a detour to a vending machine and didn't think I'd see you walk in." You hummed smiling.

"Is this class required for your degree?" He sighed.

Akaashi hated his major really. His mother had made him pick it, she really wanted a lawyer apparently. Akaashi had spent the last two years studying for his law degree, it was exhausting and he wasn't even interested in it. Communications was one of those classes that made the student focus on being able to persuade people using speeches with varying techniques. He really hated public speaking, but he couldn't say no to his mom.

"Yeah. I'm studying for a law degree, you?" You stared a bit, he was pretty and smart.

"I study buisness management. Really it was just something to get my grandparents off my back, they didn't like the idea of their first grandchild being a graduate of fine arts. As they said 'It's not a real career!' and blah blah blah whatever." Akaashi smiled, he related to you.