Update 20: TikTok🔥⏰💫

If Lucy had a TikTok! Just a random thing to lighten up her day. Yes I love mentioning her a lot. Lol it just shows I'm dedicated to my marriage.❤️(Get ready with me!) acronym

Lucy: GRWM yes I'm using my husband's account today! *she giggles doing her makeup singing* To start off this today, I'm not okay. It's been a heavy roller coaster of emotions for me... I have my account on private for reasons. Anyway I'm here to express my thoughts and feelings. It is not easy being a married wife to a very amazing man such as Natsu. I have to mask how I feel sometimes but it's crazy. I love him so very much and I'm very grateful that we have this beautiful life! *she smiles brightly and turns the top of her lipstick using her mirror* This is moonlight it's like a peachy shade that makes your lips pop! I'm loving this kind and he likes it to! *she pauses and sees Natsu walk in the room* What are you doing? You see me filming!

Natsu: I just woke up and I'm really hungry! Are you making breakfast?

Lucy: Why didn't you ask me in the bedroom? You can if you want to and also make Nashi some too!

Natsu: Okay and what the heck is all that? Oh that stupid makeup crap. Why do you need it?

Lucy: You wouldn't understand so go away please love you! It's something I like to do!

Natsu: Yeah, yeah weirdo! *he exited the room heading in their kitchen*.

Lucy: I apologize for that my husband is a big grump in the mornings! Now I'm going to apply this powder to my nose and I'm not flipping you guys off but maybe? You know. *she shows her flawless teeth, radiantly!* Thank you for watching love and light! *she blows viewers a kiss*

Likes: 19.2k

Comment section:

Bubbles123: You're gorgeous!!😊❤️

Starlight: Love and light i luv you! 🥺🤍

Stacey: Beautiful! Your husband is handsome! 😍❤️

Bailey: I love how you tell him go away! 🤣😂 Lol

Hollie: Where's Nashi? We want to see her!❤️🥺
Lucy replied: Next time love! 🤍

Jeremy:😍😍

Ron: QUEEN!!! ❤️👑⭐️
Lucy replied: Thank you ! 🤍

Henry: 🤣🤣🤣 Flipping us off or her haters GOODBYEEE
Lucy liked it:❤️

Johny: 💀💀 It's giving yes and?
Lucy liked it: ❤️

Emily: 🤍🤍🤍 Love you and Fairy Tail!!!

Starchboy: Bedroom 😏😏

This was just something to brighten your pretty face I love you! HoshiOtome