Update 22:🔥🎀

Goowmorwing! (Good morning!) CelestialfireNashi

Nashi here in daddy's book!! 😊 Oopsie let me get drewssed! (dressed) that is my stuffy Mr

Nashi here in daddy's book!! 😊 Oopsie let me get drewssed! (dressed) that is my stuffy Mr. Lion!

Today I'm making pawncakes! Yay! (pancakes!)

Natsu: *helps her by getting a bowl, the pancake box, and spoon*.

Nashi: *she grins at him* Thank you, Daddy! *she begins pouring the mix into the circle, with her small arms making a mess but she's trying her best!*

Natsu: *he smiles and tells her it's enough adding water to thicken the mix using the box oven thing afterwards, melting butter than letting it flop in the skillet, swirling it around, he pats the batter with the spatula*.

Nashi: Daddy let me twry! (try!) *she pouted using her little step ladder to see*.

Natsu: *he laughed and kissed her forehead, giving her the kitchen item, but watching makin' sure she does it carefully*.

Nashi: *she struggles but she managed to flip their pancakes over!* I did it daddy!!

Natsu: Good job you did! *he's grinnin' and placed them on a plate* What should we add on top of the pancakes?

Nashi: Candy! Chocolate! *she giggled and grabbed the Hershey kisses placing them around the middle*

Natsu: *sweatdrops and shakes his head she is definitely like himself*. Alright!! *he gets two cups of orange juice*.

Nashi: Cocomelon daddy! *she cheered and sat down on the couch with her princess cup and watched the wheels on the bus!*

Natsu: The wheels on the bus go round and round! Round and round! The wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town! *he chuckled and viewing it with her as they ate together bonding!*