Bonus #1

Brynnley:

It is finally my wedding day, and I am so excited.

Carter and I decided to have our wedding in upstate New York, where we first met since it is closer to family.

We went for a rustic farmhouse theme with green and gold accents. I know it's basic, but It is so pretty.

When picking out my dress, I took Jensen, Tracy, and my mom. I know what you are thinking, My mom. Yes, my mom. Both of my parents retired and realized how inattentive they were to me and asked for my forgiveness. I really appreciated that they realized and they owned up to it. I was very hesitant at first, but I could tell they were trying, so I forgave them, and we have gotten close in the last year.

I found the most stunning dress. I actually felt like a princess in it. It is very simple like I wanted, but I'm sure it will take Carter's breath away just because I am wearing

 It is very simple like I wanted, but I'm sure it will take Carter's breath away just because I am wearing

Right now, I am in the bridal suite getting a last-minute touch-up with the girls. I only have two bridesmaids: Jensen, my maid of honor, and Lucy. Lucy and I have become so close we are practically sisters.

I told Carter I only wanted two bridesmaids since I didn't have many girl-friends, and he totally understood. So, he had two groomsmen: Josh, his best man, and Jason.

Once I finish my touch-ups, I turn towards my bridesmaids to show them the final product.

"Oh god, Brynn, You're making me ruin my makeup," Jensen says, waving her hand by her eyes as she starts to tear up

"Brynn, you look so beautiful," Lucy says

I start to tear up now

"No more crying or all of our makeup is going to be ruined," I say, making them laugh

We all take a deep breath and walk out of the bridal suite.

We make our way to the entrance of the ceremony, waiting to walk in.

Carter and I both decided on a small wedding with our close family and friends, so there will only be about 50-60 people.

I stand beside my dad and wrap my arm around him.

Lucy and Jason walk in first, then Jensen and Josh walk in after them since they are the maid of honor and best man.

Next, we have our flower girls, Addie and Lauren, walk down the aisle tossing flowers on the floor.

These girls stole my whole heart, and they now call me Aunty B. I absolutely love it

Last, we have our ring bear, Austin. Lucy and John's youngest kid. They ended up being pregnant with a baby boy, and Carter was stoked to have a little nephew.

When they all made their way down the aisle, it was just my dad and me left. "You look beautiful, honey: my dad says

"Thanks, Dad, I love you."