TwentyEight

Chapter TwentyEight
Omniscient
Breezy's World - 11:11PM

Mya's Rolls Royce crept up the gravel road that led to Chris's building. She's been letting him focus on his music while she's been working to build her team. All Mya hoped was that these new additions really helped out.

Opening her door, her Christian Louboutin So Kate, dug into the gravel as she climbed out the car. Once the door was shut Mya made sure to check her reflection in the window, fluffing her curls and making sure her make up was still perfect then she headed inside. Her black Burberry trench coat blew in the wind with every stride she took, showcasing the very small amount of lingerie that she wore.

Inside Chris walked back and forth, nodded his head to a song that he just mixed.

I need to feel something, I need to feel somethiiiiing.

He was so in his zone, he didn't even see Mya walk through the door. She made sure to lock the bolts so that tonight's events weren't interrupted. Turning to head his way, Mya watched as he was in zone, making sure everything sounded perfect. She could tell he'd really been locked in here. Shortly after she gave him this place, he had a bedroom and full bathroom added on for times like this.

Mya made her way over to him, finding it funny that he still didn't realize that she was there.

As he leaned on the back of his chair his favorite perfume scent finally made him look up. Standing up straight, he saw Mya walking up to him and her attire instantly made him bite his lip. Turning to face her, his eyes roamed from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. The lingerie that mimicked tiny ropes wrapped around every part of her body so perfectly. He knew the coat and had on was blocking him from seeing more.

When she approached him, he wasted no time peeling the trench from her body and tossing it on the couch, nearby.

No words were said, he stared at her body and she enjoyed the view of his face. Grabbing her hand, he made Mya turn to face the other way. The view was just as good, if not better than the front. Pressing his body on hers, his fingertips gently rubbed the side of her thighs up to her waist.

"You brave, coming out because like this." Chris said into her ear.

"Yeah but I can tell you like it though." Grabbing his hip, Mya pushed her ass onto him more causing Chris to groan. "You've been here, working hard and I just wanted to relax you for a little bit."

"I appreciate you." His face buried into her neck and left the most gentle kiss causing Mya to moan. She knew that it would take nothing for her to come undone. The affection is there but not what they're used to.

Turning to face Chris, Mya wasted no time placing kiss on his lips. "Can I take care of you tonight?"

Liking the sound of that Chris nodded. "The floor is yours baby."

Grabbing his hand, Mya led them over to the bedroom. Pushing Chris down on the bed, she straddle his lap. His hands slipped around her waist as their lips attacked one another's. The feeling of him getting hard underneath her, had Mya on edge. Standing on her feet, she pulled at the waist of his jogging pants. Chris lifted his lower half off the bed so that she could pull those off along with his briefs.

Licking her lips, Mya gladly got down on her knees for her man and wasted no time slipping him inside of her mouth.

"Shit." Chris moaned. Jamaica was the last time this happened and that was five months ago. This was all long overdue.

Slowly pulling back, she stared deep into his eyes. Mya had one mission and that was to remind him of why no other bitch could compare. Still not breaking eye contact, she slid her mouth back down, and he was in her throat. Her mouth grew wetter as her head bobbed. Chris's fingers tightly gripped the sheets, as her slurps and smacks filled his ears.