unknown.

~ 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹'𝑺 𝑷𝑬𝑻 ~

𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲• 

~ 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞~

The morning started peacefully.

Tanya got up early and immediately throws her clothes in the machine while gathering her items to prepare the Saturday soup.

Her mother haven't said anything further from the other day. But she didn't let her guard down , she haven't heard from Chrissy but figured she was in her feelings but who could blame her?

Tanya registered herself as a bad friend for not helping out and picking up for her . But maybe chrissy wouldn't do the same if that was how she really felt plus her response to the situation leveled the feeling mutually.

Ano everybody a yuh fren !!

" come guh shop ," her mother says placing the  money and the plastic bag on the counter .

Drying her hands Tanya took up the money and the piece of paper written with whatever she was to purchase from the shop. Sliding her feet into the slippers, she made her way towards the shop feelings the heat pelt her skull.

" nosah come like di sun deh right ova mhi " she exclaimed fanning herself,  the loud noise of music came from the bar she was passing.

Keeping her head straight she noticed a familiar face in the corner of her eyes, thinking to ignore it the now unrecognized shadow blurted out her name .

" yes Tanya gwan like yuh caah see me " chrissy says with anger.

Tanya didn't have the time of day for this argument,  to her it was stupid and all a misunderstanding.  If so this wasn't something friends do , but people change quickly and that so Called people was chrissy.

Walking further down the road she sighed not hearing her name nor the unwanted presence of chrissy, but things took a different turn when she felt a stone hit her.

Turning around she saw chrissy with a hand full of stone ready and set out to fight her.  With a laugh Tanya turned around an began to walk in the direction of the shop.

Her mother warns her to leave certain things alone , but she couldn't reply to chrissy the way she wanted. 

" suh yuh fraid fi look War now bitch " chrissy says following behind her.

Tanya laughs " my girl guh si dung an avoid me " .

It was now Chrissy's turn to laugh out which gain the attention of a few people who came to form a crowd . Tanya's ignorance grew since she was now blocked from going to shop with a crowd of people.

" all of a sudden yuh have big chat but a run from war, girl yuh ano nobody fi beat yer suh gwan chat chat " chrissy baited.

" LOL "  Tanya shouts .

The community of people standing to the side hearing the commotion and came out to look.  Tanya felt annoyed she wasn't used to this much attention and didn't like it one bit.

She knew once the argument started people would boost chrissy to fight her and she wasn't going to hold any arguments.

" yow cut dat " a tall brownskin man says standing between the pair. Tanya had seen him before but she couldn't put her finger on it the thought.

" mek bad gyal Come war mi Kishawn " chrissy says pointing the stone at Tanya. 

To be continued. 💋

Birthday on the 15th😝🤙