16

"Wah happen?" I asked him as i approached the Mark X he was driving

Leaning against the window with my elbows pressed on the glass part analyzing his expression.

Him look stressed 🧍🏾‍♀️.

" just get inside... i'll explain once we get there " he says and I opened the door stepping inside as he drove.

I kept my eyes in the phone replying to some instagram messages about me and all that.

" so... yuh fix di problem wid the video?" I asked thinking if this was the right or bad time to ask.

He didn't say anything but shook his head . I sighed and place my phone in the cup holder leaning against the seat.

He looked sexy.... To think of it

One hand on the steering and the other lingering over his lap.

He wasn't fully dressed up but had a black polo slippers , scamma shorts and a Ralph Lauren shirt and a hat on the backseat.

" who dah ute deh?" He asked.

Which ute...

" if yah plan fi tell me fuckery.... Juss nuh badda seh nothing " he says turning into a lane .

I gluped as he passed nothing but trees until we came to an old house .

He parked and got outside where a few men came out surrounding the vehicle.

" oh bossy a u"

One of them said peeping inside the car . Chris hails a few upfront and hands the keys to one of the men asking me to come out.

I grabbed my phone and walk behind him towards the old house.  The house stink and carried this awful stench.

Like a dead body.

Multiple.

" whatever yuh see yaso stay here, nuh mek nobody know seh yuh see anything " he says and i followed him to the back where a dead body had been laying.

" jesus!" I gasp covering my mouth.

As i stepped closer there was a shock of realizing this body wasn't anonymous and was the missing body of my step father.

Unfortunately his body was chopped up and could hardly recognize who it was except for the polo shirt that had been soaked in blood.

His head was gone.

Turning away I gripped chris's shirt as my tears poured out.....this brings alot of memories to my mind even haunting ones.

" who did it?" I sobbed.

" me"

I pushed him away as my worst fears came knocking all at once . He looks at me and reached out to grab my arm but i was too afraid to.

" don't speak to anybody about this, he owes me money and took it away by default and he refused to pay me " he sighs and throws a black scandal bag towards me.

I already knew what was inside so I didn't bother to open it .

" go ahead and take a look on the rapist" he says and open the bag revealing his bloody head with his eyes wide open.

" h-how did u know?" I asked wiping my tears.

" him run from a place weh mi run an wi nuh support di rape ting Suh quick wi shub him off di earth" he sighs rubbing his fingers under my chin lifting it.

" mi can guh jail fi diss tanya, please doh tell " he smiles and kissed my lips.

" come guh back home now" he spoke leading the way to the front where the car was parked and men surrounded the place.

" yuh know weh fi do" he instructed and opens the passenger side for me then got into his side driving us back home.

I watched Tayvia sleeping soundly beside me in the bed . Tanya kept ignoring my text messages as if i did anything wrong.

The sound of my bedroom door opening startled me but it was only my mother who points a finger at me while glancing at the girl.

She left and i power off the tv snuggling under the covers wrapping my arms around Tayvia feeling her shrug me off. So I turned the opposite way trying to get some sleep.

My eyes shot back open as my phone vibrated. Leaning over to pick it up there was a message from tanya.

-hey..... can u come here i need to talk with u

Strange its like 11pm in the night. I replied with an " ok" then got off the bed and began searching around for my shorts and shirt.

Grabbing my keys and open the door heading downstairs, sliding on mah slippers I quickly made it to the car and drove out heading in her direction.

-

" what's up?" I asked the moment she got into the car.

I hit the lights so inside was pitch black and nobody could recognize us. She came off nervous and uneasy like there was something she wanted to tell me .

" i.....u need to stay away from me " she sighs and tried to leave the car but i held her back.

" wah all a diss fah? U seem happy when i got here so whats the big problem?"i asked.

" we cannot do this, u are in a relationship and therefore i don't want to be in the mix of it " she says and pushed my arm off exiting the car.

I opened my door and stepped out behind her following her to the gate.

" why? Suh yah guh juss forget everything bout me ? " i asked stopping her from entering the yard.

" mi have a boyfriend alright, so anything yuh have fimmi juss drop it an move on" she sigh's entering the yard.

I watched her leave and didn't even utter a next word , just went to the car and drove back home .