FRIENDS ??

Y/N Pov :-

The day started as usual boring . It's time for me to go to school ahh let's get ready.....

After 10 mins

( I have pants in place of a skirts )

Today at school seemed eventful . It appears that I had a mix of experiences. Starting with the routine of classes, interactions with friends, and the usual hustle of the school day. However, it seems like there was a disruption in in day as well. It's unfortunate to hear that I was  involved in a small fight. Conflict can be challenging to navigate, especially in a school setting where emotions can run high. It's important to reflect on what happened and consider how to handle similar situations in the future.

Now that I've reached home, it might be a good idea to take some time to decompress, reflect on the day, and perhaps discuss the incident with someone you trust.

Remember, each day brings new opportunities for growth and learning, even amidst challenges.

Ig:-

Azan: Hey there! How's your day going?

Y/N: Hi! It's been pretty good, thanks. How about you?

Azan: Not bad, just chilling and browsing the web. So, what do you like to do for fun?

Y/N: I love reading, watching movies, and trying out new recipes. How about you?

Azan: Cool! I enjoy playing video games, hiking, and listening to music. What's the last book you read?

Y/N: I just finished "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. It was magical! How about you? Any favorite games?

Azan: Oh, I've heard great things about that book! As for games, I'm really into RPGs like The Witcher series. What kind of movies do you enjoy?

Y/N: I love fantasy and sci-fi movies, anything that takes me to another world. Have you seen any good movies lately?

Azan: Nice! I recently watched "Inception" again. It's mind-blowing every time! Do you have any favorite recipes you'd recommend?

Y/N: "Inception" is a classic! For recipes, I recently tried making homemade pizza from scratch. It was messy but delicious! 😄

Azan: Homemade pizza sounds amazing! I might have to try making that sometime. Thanks for the idea! So, how did you end up here, chatting online?

Y/N: Just stumbled upon this platform while looking for book recommendations, and here we are! It's been nice chatting with you.

Azan: Same here! It's always cool meeting new people and finding common interests. If you ever need book suggestions or someone to chat with, feel free to hit me up!

Y/N: Thanks, I appreciate that! Likewise, if you ever need gaming recommendations or just want to chat about anything, I'm here. Have a great day!

Azan: You too! Take care and chat soon! 😊

Time 07:45 pm

After chatting with him I started doing house chores helping my mom in making dinner also mom made my fav dish today so I was over excited...

After finishing I washed the dishes at 09:55pm and then I  left to study for my tomorrow's test.

Time skip to 12:00 am

I logged in to ig and was scrolling reels until I got his msg .

On IG :

Azan:: Hey Y/N, how was your day?

You: Hi! My day was pretty good, thanks for asking. It was quite eventful. Had a mix of classes, some drama, and a small fight, unfortunately.How about yours?

Azan: Oh no, sorry to hear about the fight. Hope everything's alright now. My day was interesting too. Went to the market and tried some delicious street food.

You: That sounds amazing! What kind of street food did you try?

Azan: I had some spicy kebabs and samosas. They were absolutely delicious!

You: Wow, I'm jealous! We don't have much street food where I'm from. But despite the fight, there were some good moments too. Caught up with friends during lunch.

Azan: That's great! Friends always make the day better. We should hang out sometime and share experiences from our countries.

You: Definitely! It would be cool to learn more about your culture and try some of that street food you're raving about.

Azan: Absolutely! And I'm curious about your country too. Let's plan something soon.

You: Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to it.

Azan: Me too! Take care, and hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

You:Thanks, Azan. You too! Talk to you soon.

Time 02:00am

I slept and was waiting for tomorrow as we have free lectures so I can play as much as i want.