Part 1

(𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣.)

It's been a while since jungkook visited his home country & met his mother.

This time he especially travelled all the way back to Delhi for his cousin's wedding. He was really happy for him. After all due to his cousins condition it was really hard for him to date, let alone propose someone to marriage. Therefore the fact that he is getting married is a big milestone for him.

After arriving at the airport he met the family driver & went to his cousin's house.
.
.

Lee Hanwoo, the only heir of Lee group. He may have not gained many achievements in his life but everyone praised him for his excellent personality & good nature. And after two days he is getting married to the girl, he loves the most.

Hanwoo welcomed jungkook with open arms & patted his back as a manner of affection. "Welcome kook. How have you been? "

"I'm good hyung, just a little tried."

Hanwoo chuckled & passed the bags to the maids to carry them in the guest room.

"I wish aunty Jeon was here too. It's been a long time since I met her. "

"Mom wanted to come but the research team needed her urgently so she left. Even I didn't get a chance to meet her. " Hanwoo can see the upset look on his younger brother he lightly tapped his back.

"It's alright kook. Look on the brighter side, You're gonna stay here till the wedding & we can spend some quality time together. " Jungkook nodded with a slight smile.

"Now go & rest, so we can start your dance practice tomorrow. " "Dance practice...? " Jungkook gave Hanwoo a confused look.

"Don't be too shocked. You maybe a world class music producer but i know how much you love dancing, so why not give a grand performance at my wedding, hmm? " Hanwoo's eyes sparkled as he looked at jungkook with hopeful eyes. And who was jungkook to deny his brother so he agreed with a wide smile.

" Of course hyung. I would love to. "

(ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ/sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ)

Jungkook was all fresh after taking a nap & a quick shower. He walked inside his room while rubbing his wet hair with a towel. Just then his phone ringed.. He saw the caller id & his face bloomed happily.

"Helloooo... I'm your hope... You're my hope.. I'm J-hope speaking. "

"Hey hope hyung. Guess what... I'm back in Delhi. "

"Yes I know. But you guess what... I'll be the choreographer for Hanwoo's wedding. So be prepared cause I won't go easy on you like old times. Got it, hahaha. "

"Roger that sir. So I'll meet you tomorrow, I'm heading to have dinner. Bye hobi hyung.

Both of them bid their good byes & hung up. Now jungkook was on his way to the dining area when he saw a lady with his hyung.

" Kook meet Kang Sora. My love, my soon-to-be wife. Sora this is my cousin jungkook. "

"Nice to meet you, bhabi. " Jungkook forwarded his hand for a handshake. Sora smiled sweetly & took his hand in hers. But soon jungkook started to feel uncomfortable by the way she was stroking his hand with her thumb. He pulled his hand back with a jerk.