Part 18

"Get your lazy butts up & go serve the poor children outside. Make use of this occasion to clear your outdated minds & do some charity work. And... No need to pass on your useless concerns to others. Got it?" He raised his eyebrow in a scary manner which clearly stated 'don't try to mess with me Or you're a goner'.

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

All the ladies stood at once then scattered as fast as they could. No one dared to raise any objection or try to meet eyes with Taehyung's fierce ones.

|Jungkook_POV|

'Well... That was something!!.'

I watch as Taehyung came in wearing that stunning saree, looking as if a godess has just came in front of us. I checked him out from head to toe, licking my lips unconsciously.

Once again we were twinning, as if two couples wearing the same color. His long smooth neck adored a simple necklace & a single bangle in one hand. I could see his deep collarbones peeking from one side as the outer side was covered by his pallu. I chuckle a bit when I notice something unusual... His blouse was a bit crooked, I don't know why?

Moving down I also got a glimpse of his slim waist that looked unnaturally white or maybe pale

Moving down I also got a glimpse of his slim waist that looked unnaturally white or maybe pale. But no doubt his waist was smooth. I gulp at the sight in front of me.

His face is void of any makeup, just a little lip tint & natural blush on his cheeks. All in all he looked damn beautiful, an angel.

And with great gracefullness he called out each & every aunty that were bad mouthing my mami & Jimin. 'I guess he is the definition of devil disguised as an angel.'

"Well done Taehyung." Min mama pat Taehyung's head & praised. Taehyung's fierce expression changed to a big boxy smile in seconds. 'Is he bipolar or something!?'

"Dad's right. Well done Taehyung. If you didn't tell them anything, I was gonna kick them out of here."

"No hyung as I said before; guests are similar to gods, you mustn't disrespect them."

"Then why did you do that dramatic sh*t? Nothing offensive but you were really rude to them."

"I did so because I can. They were your guests not mine. Hope you remember that I'm also a guest here so i can be rude to other guests." He chuckled mischievously.

"You're really savage Tae."

"Not more than you hyung." I add & we all laugh together.

After a bit of talking hyung & mama decided to go outside, I was about to go with them when Taehyung called me.

"Jungkook jii~"