CONTRACT

I hate him.

I hate him.

I hate him.

Maybe if I keep reciting it, I might start actually hating him. Maybe my body won't react to him the way it does. Maybe my feelings will.....just go somewhere out of my chest. Maybe.....just maybe.

The what ifs and maybes are so cruel right? They drag you down the rabbit hole, showing millions of scenarios but can they be real?

No

They will be just that,

Scenarios

Possibilities

What ifs

Maybes

Nothing more.

I hate the way he can control me. I want to touch him. So so so so badly and he knows it. That's why he always does this. Use it against me. And my body betrays me.

But he never touches me where I want the most- I need it the most.

He wants me to give in to desire, to break our contract. But I won't.

Today I am going to take revenge for all the teasing.

A smirk tugged at my lips as I put on a nightie over my lacy lingerie.

He is on his way and he will be home in no time. I made sure that everything was in place. The cuffs, the toys- and oh, dinner!

I had told the chef to take the week off along with other servants. I kept the dinner on the table and waited.

Our contract stated that after our marriage, whoever gives in to the lust first, will lose the shares to his
company- my billionaire husband's company- and the other one will become the official boss. Well we both love challenges. It was his twisted idea to put it in the marriage contract.

He knows that I get turned on easily and he takes advantage of that. Like creeping up beside me in my shower, holding me from the back and dropping open mouth kisses on my neck. And I'm gone, just like that, wet and moaning and then his taunting smile would creep over as he would wink at me and leave the shower, leaving me craving for him.

Like cuddling into the bed, he would snuggle in my neck and grind his hard on exactly where I want, until I'm wet and whimpering, then he would tell me to sleep without letting me touch myself.

Like slapping my a*se until wetness pooled between my legs, and then leaving me with my p*ssy dying to take him inside me.

And I was going to take a pretty revenge against him. I went to the kitchen to bring the baby corn chilli, his favourite dish when I heard him calling.

"I'm home love, did you think about me?"

I called from the kitchen "Why don't you go fresh up love? I am serving dinner"

I heard his confirmation as he went upstairs to get cleaned up.

Phew, being a businessman is a headache. But he is always cool. He keeps his work and life separate. If the company faces struggles, he doesn't go all 'oh-my-god-what-do-I-do-now mode' but instead he takes it as a challenge. And challenges are what excites him. And apparently, I'm not any different from him. I heard the chair scraping.

"Come out love, no need to hide in the kitchen"

"Coming dear"

"I haven't even touched you bella, and you're already c*ming, such a bad girl"

He teases in that husky voice of his. I smirked to myself as I walked out of the kitchen holding the plate full of steamy hot baby corn.

"I'm sure I could......." he trailed off once he saw me.